cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone.Im having some tasks to do in my final exam and everything I try seems to fail, can u guys help me please?So, as you see in the image (1), I'm trying to ping 8.8.8.8, 151.101.133.67 and 170.1.2.3 Servers  from the higher router called ...

Hello Guys,I am facing a high OutDiscards packet on a giga interface connecting my Cisco 2960 SW to ASA Firewall (outside interface) show interfaces gigabitEthernet 1/0/16 counters errorsPort Align-Err FCS-Err Xmit-Err Rcv-Err UnderSize OutDiscardsGi...

Hey folk, need expert advise, Actually my concer is ( user are sucessfully able to reach internet but DNS packet not capture on wireshark when i see what was the possible reasons why DNS packet to recieved infact user are sucessfully ping to dns ip a...

How does the link local Fe80 work? i am reading odem Wendel official cert guild and I'm straight up confused  on how it routes packets with link local?do host use the link-local address only when in there subnet ?link-local packets are not routed out...

Hi, I have a Cisco ASR 9010 Router and I want to configure BGP BlackHole.I want to know about the syntax that is needed to be applied in order to do this, because I am having some issues regarding BH application in IOS XR.Lets say that I want to appl...

aridy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I am very new to Cisco Routing, so please don't mind if this is a trivial question: On my router, the interface gig0/0/1 is the WAN interface and gets an IP address via DHCP from my ISP. I have created a DHCP pool (192.168.1.0/24 with 19...

an_ho by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I am dealing with strange problem. I am trying to configure openvpn on my RV260. As soon as I click on enable check box apply open on the page grayed out. I have been reading Cisco doc and forum but do not see any solution.I think I am missing some s...

netimp101 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1)May I know the difference of ISIS metric-type internal and external while redistributing ? 2)I have configured metric-type external alone without metric keyword while redistributing but it is not effecting. May I know the reason why does not ISIS s...