cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, None of us can work this out. I wonder if it's the 4 hour ARP ageing? So we have a remote site with a single Cisco 3850 with a few devices plugged in and 2 x Cisco IE2000 switches trunked to the 3850.  All 3 switches have default gateway that ...

Hello, we're configuring IBGP over the WAN and and we have 2 RR's. We're configuring the same cluster-id on both RR's. I'm wondering about peering between the 2 RR's if it's necessary since they won't receive route updates from each other.

NETAD by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on getting my CCNA and am setting up a home lab.  I have 2 5506-x ASA's connected to each other via 1/1 and pc's connection via ports 1/2.  I am using the most basic configuration I could come up with.  I execute the command line configu...

Resolved! EIGRP PBR on NX7K

Hello,I'm trying to create a PBR to redistribute static routes into EIGRP on a NX7K. Cisco's document below states that the route-map policy needs to be implemented at the Interface level. My question is, do I need to apply this policy on every inter...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys.Thanks in advance for reading my question.I'm kind new in the network world and I'm assuming a new role in my company, so I have new challenges.I have attached a file with the scenario I'd like your help with. Question:On Router-1 we have ...

Hi All, I was struggling with some Packet Tracer topology as I would like to describe a bit more as - suppose I have an Internet link that is NATed (overloaded) over a couple of private subnets (Trusted, i.e: 192.168.10.0/24, 192.168.12.0/24 etc). Wh...

Hello guys, I'm trying to set up a basic site-to-site lab with NAT-T using port 4500 but I'm not sure if I'm missing a config or something needs to be removed somewhere on one of the routers or if I'm doing something wrong in general. The loopbacks a...

NAT-T.JPG
EM_Chris by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Guys. Beginner here so please forgive me.  I am looking at the ROAS arrangement and have tried to set it up in packet tracer but i just cannot seem to get 2 computers to ping each other.  Here is the config that i have: Switch:#show vlan br10 STA...

I have been working to 'take over' a turn key network that was built for our company. In the configuration update template, I added our corporate DNS servers, domain-name, and enabled DNS lookup. When testing the name lookups, it did not work right a...