cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I'm preparing myself for new CCNP exam and working on a lab where I have 5 routers running BGP, R1 advertises network 192.168.20.0 and the Loopback1 is 192.168.20.1. Route is advertised and installed in the routing table but I cannot ping loopback in...

elpablito by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiIf we have multiple licenses on Cisco ISR4451-K9 like Appx license, PERF license, HSEC license and we mentioned these during device order with cisco. so1) Will it be installed and activated by Cisco and send to the site ? else2) Are we gonna have 3...

Sri1024 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,  3845 citi router fan got failed and i got the below error msgs. Please suggest to fix it Jul 28 09:30:55 IST: %FAN-3-FAN_FAILED: Fan 3 had a rotation error reported.Jul 28 09:31:15 IST: %FAN-3-FAN_FAILED: Fan 1 had a rotation error reported.Jul...

Can someone please tell me whether the ASR1006 Router IP Base Software has any limitations on OSPF or BGP routing protocols?  We are going to be using these routers for connectivity to our upstream ISP's as well as our OSPF backbone and I need to kno...

Hi We have two ASA's 5506 on different locations. Earlier in March they both started crashing unexpectedly, with a couple of hours difference, at least once a day. I thought it is because of the Intel Atom bug (both of the ASA's were V1, and i've rea...

V1ctor by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear, Thanks in advance. I want to skip AS path at ebgp peer.AS PATH:  1129 1157 1158 1159 1101 my router is : 1158. now i want to skip this AS path when i advertise prefix to 1157.If i

Hey guys, I have 2 field switches, connecting to 1 core switch in the headend. The first field switch has devices on 192.168.130.1/23, the second field switch has devices on 192.168.132.1/23. They both are going to go back to one core switch in the h...

VeeTeeEye by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I was experimenting with route-map with continue clause, however the use of continue clause does not set well with my understanding of its processing.     1. A route matches a match statement execute its configured set values and then jumps to ...

set_clause.png Topology.png

Hi all,I'm not that familiar with VOIP but we've got a client that has had a VOIP system and it goes out of a Cisco ISR4431 but they cannot do any internal transfers as they say the caller-id is translating to the WAN IP when it goes through the Cisc...

Hi Dears.i have a P2P Wireless Link as WAN which has variable speed due to bad air condition( at offshore drilling rig). it's speed vary from 30mbps to 25 or maybe lower( it is not predictable). i have a Cisco router as gateway which uses this p2p wi...

s.maxina1 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I am trying to get LTE running on ISR 11xx routers.Old config (dialer interface with "dialer pool" command and the cellular interface with "dialer pool-member" command) ist not working.As I read there is new way to configure that.That is...

ben222 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1-Can we use int Mgmt Pot in Netflow instead of interface gig 1/0/0...? flow exporter EXPORTER-1destination 172.16.10.2transport udp 90exitflow record v4_r1match ipv4 protocolmatch ipv4 source addressmatch ipv4 destination addressmatch transport sou...