cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

So on the responder I see it gets to IKE_R_MM2 and keeps retransmiiting on the phase 1 MM_SA_SETUP. Now given it makes it to this stage, suspect there may be a unidirectional routing issue through the WAN/tranpsort perhaps? There obviously is certain...

I am having an issue with connectivity to a printer via NAT - people cannot print to it.  The debug shows my static NAT keeps expiring, I thought they never expired.  Here are the relevant parts of my config, it is a 2901 router running IOS 15.4(3)-M...

cybrsage by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please help!I have following problem: This is situation on current Router. I have idea to put another IOS, and I tftp downloaded IOS from working router.How can I delete this corrupted IOS ro replace it or what to do?I'm new in this field and I want ...

tarikba by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Below is the outputs of both HSRP status and LAN ip address where subnet mask is different for both the LAN interface of Main and Backup. Device Type                       ISR4431/K9IOS :isr4400-universalk9.16.09.05.SPA.bin                    Main ro...

AHMADJ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So certain commands such as choosing IEEE protocol are not an option. Neither is configuring a VLAN in the VLAN database or adding the "bridge group" to a interface. Not sure if it is this VIRL CSR1000v or what but I can't find documentation for how ...

Hi GuysI'm setting up a BRAS router for different PPPOE services. They are separated by VLANS and we would like each service/VLAN to receive a different IP Address range on the customer modem, here's the info:They are all incoming on one interfaceVLA...

Island3r by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone, I was hoping someone could clear something up for me and help me understand something. So, I got my ASA firewall working and had to reinstall the image on it and reconfigure the firewall from scratch. I have the "outside" interface set ...

I have a private network through Verizon to communicate with my mobile tablets and modems in the field. The internet connection is through Cox Cable. The Verizon private network is terminated to a Cisco 2811 router at the main office and all communic...

Hi We have a 4431 running as a VPN head end and have roughly 700x users connecting concurrently. I'm having difficulty understanding what the IPSEC throughput should be and how to measure it?The router has the HSEC and throughput licences and shows 1...

vpn.jpg
ChrisD72 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In my lab, I have a Dynamic VTI established between two routers. I'm exchanging routes via bgp between the two routers.  Off my Branch VPN router (VPN1), I have a router(Node8) with a loopback and a point-to-point interface to the VPN1. My DVTI is up...

image.png image.png
ntalbot91 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card