cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, I bought a cisco 887VAM router which using ASDL/VSDL as WAN port however i have virgin media which is not asdl it is cable and takes rj45. How can i go about connecting the router?

I just purchased a new lab bundle containing Cisco ISR4221 routers. However, when they boot, they are asking for a username and password. The defaults of admin and cisco do not work. No problem I think, boot it into rommon mode and tell it to ignore ...

tbyers0 by Level 1
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there, the company I work for have been trying to get an Ubuntu 18 Server iso on a Cisco ISR4331 Router, having viewed this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCRlPzWfwhk& And then from that, finding this guide: http://files.technologyor...

1234.PNG

Thought I post it here if anyone cares, came across this while configuring IKEv2 on a 4331. It wouldn't take the correct spellings and auto-completed (by pressing Tab key) with the wrong spellings for negotiation.  Attaching the image file.  Code is ...

Capture.JPG

Resolved! BGP ASDOT question

Cisco documentation has the following:1.169031 is a 4-byte autonomous system number (this is dot notation for the 234567 decimal number).when I tried to convert 234567 to asdot, I got 3.37959. What have I missed ? thanks !!

gongya001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Gurus,I have a connection to ISP_A(int G0/1) and another connection to ISP_B (int G0/2) they all terminated at my  router. With interface G0/0 as my internal interface.I have routed traffic from my servers farm (10.10.5.0/24) through ISP_A and my ...

arekemase by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Cisco 819-4G Router which is used for downloading content to screens on a boat. It has worked well for the last few years but within the last week, it has failed to download anything.I have trouble-shooted today by double-checking the confi...

Hi, I am currently learning about DHCP and would like to know more.I have the set up shown in the image with Router0 being the DHCP in this case. I have got PC4 and 5 in the same VLAN and there is a trunk from Switch1 to Switch2, likewise from Switch...

meh.PNG