cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Im still less than 6 months into my first networking job, please pardon me if this one seems trivial... All of our computers use 192.168.2.x as the default gateway but  I created a virtual machine with the ip address 10.92.110.5 it is meant to ...

topology.PNG
_Chris_ by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   We have recently mentioned that on our core production routers we are getting constant, almost exactly every 10 min the following OSPF-5-ADJCHG:  0337: .Apr 28 20:26:54.812: OSPF-5-ADJCHG: Process 7000, Nbr 188.143.143.12 on Vlan25 from LOAD...

kvitug by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I bought a 4321 router to add to my lab to get familiar with IOS XE but i just can't get it to boot or access ROMMON. Boot syntax loops as shown:  Initializing Hardware ...Checking for PCIe device presence...doneSystem integrity status: 0x610...

jboogie81 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - I am looking for the command to find the current Memory Utilization in Cisco 4331 Router. I tried various commands. Each command gives different value. Can you please help me to find the exact way to find the Memory Utilization rtr2#sh versio...

I recently purchased the new LG Venice from Boost Mobile. When I try to connect to wifi using my home router, ISP Time Warner Cable, i get the message "Authentication problem." I know the password is correct. I was told by TWC to contact Cisco. I don...

mrss82711 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have created small network in Packet Tracer to study some things for exam, but I came accross a problem. I have 4 vlans (in the same subnet 10.0.1.0/24) and 2 computers connected to each vlan. Everything is connected to main switch with 3 trunk ...

vLesio by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BGP-metric

Suppose we have 3 routers. R1 & R2 are in the same AS & the other is in a different one. Router that count as eBGP has lower metric than the other that is iBGP. Which one will be chosen as the best next hop?Thanks

Hi I have the router configured for SSH and it is working good. I know how to configure SSH in router using crypto command. The new requirement araised now. My organisation has created a pair of key - PULIC KEY & PRIVATE KEY common to the company usi...

Hi All, I have a small doubt and need your help to clarify it.I know that in multicast PIM sparse mode, the multicast traffic will be distributed only if receiver request for it. While receiver send IGMP report message L2 switch will learn the multic...

Godwin_S by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Sir...We had some bgp neighbor fail and flapping in a while and we had no idea to fix it till now. Device show us some error message that list below...Apr 20 14:24:20.238 CST: %BGP-5-ADJCHANGE: neighbor X.X.X.X Up Apr 20 14:24:21.166 CST: %BGP-3-N...

tyllin by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card