cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! NAT & Routing

I been using static nat and has been cumbersome to manage. For example I will do a /24 static nat to make all the NATs are known for monitoring. Question came up that can we NAT a subnet and they will always line up with last octet the sameexampleip ...

jfeo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been looking into this as we're getting very close to the new Cisco exams and it seems to be accurate, but I can't be sure because I didn't find the official information to confirm it..  I want to complete both CCIE R&S Written and CCNP TSHOOT a...

osamahq by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello First I am unsure if this would be under Routing or Switching so I do apologize.I currently am using an ASA-5508-X with a block of 8 (5 usable) Statics. Of the 8 usable Interfaces on the Router and 1 being Input (Internet) and 1 being for my AS...

Untitled.jpg
fbeye by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am currently using some of my lab equipment for my Routing and Switching studies where I have built a VPN to my woodshop. At home I use a Cisco 2911 router and at the shop I have a 2800 series router. I had everything running good for about a...

Tony_MN by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, hope you have a good day :) So I am trying to set up a simple DSL network with ISP. I was following the instructions of setting it up by watching some tutorials on Youtube since I am still a beginner and still learning networking. I did the e...

Hi,we are operating in Germany, and for a couple months now problems have occurred, most likely after some changes on the DSLAM side of the links.We typically use 886VA routers, which work fine. But in some cases, either a firewall with direct PPPoE ...

GarryG by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Routing Switch L3

Hello guys!I have few questions about routing Layer 3 switch. On some point going lost and I do not know how that happened.When use switch L3 connect the router I think need to be -No switchport – why?? I know the no switchport working as L3 routing....

Dear Folks, I am studying the CBT Nuggets Keith Barker MPLS Fundamentals videos. While i am studying the redistribution lecture, i am not understood what is asked on below yellow highlighted question and whats its answer. Kindly help me to understand...

MPLS VPN.PNG

Hello everyone, I need to configure fcip tunnels between 2 MDS 9250i, but I have some doubts.Each device has 2 FCIP interfaces, and it has been decided to assign 4 IP addresses to each device, (2x IPs per fcip interface), don´t ask me why, someone de...

Hello. I would be grateful for any input/help. Please see the attached diagram. Bottom two Nexus are in Site 1 and top 2 nexus are in site 2. (Please ignore the L3 links between N1-N2 and N3-N4) 10.17.13.10 is dual connected to both Nexus. We run HSR...

vsurresh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am having issues with a 5508 ASA with policy based routing. I setup PBR rule that forwards traffic towards another network and away from my default route. This PBR directs ICMP and HTTP away from the normal network out to another network.ICMP w...

jrs339116 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Catalyst Cisco 3560-CX series switch.  https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/switches/catalyst-3560-cx-series-switches/index.html  I'm kind of new to networking so bare with me. If this is a layer 3 device, can I use it as a router? Can I r...

Resolved! OSPF P-Bit

I like to know how to identify whether P bit is set or not ? I run the followingR2#show ip ospf database external 13.13.13.13 OSPF Router with ID (2.2.2.2) (Process ID 10) Type-5 AS External Link States LS age: 370 ...

P-Bit-1.JPG P-Bit-2.JPG
gongya001 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes