cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Having an issue getting Multicast through the Cisco ASR1000. Simple setup: VM Linux PC 1 & 2, Cisco ASR100 router in the middle (Router on a stick). Can ping from PC 1&2 to CSR, can ping to/from PC1 & PC2. So generally, looks good.Have enabled Multic...

DaveJ006 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have configured Ipsec site to site VPN between two routers all policy parameters and reachability seems ok but tunnel is not getting up i have tried all things nothing is working so pleave have a look R1-------------R2-----------------R3  =~=...

I am trying to solve a Lab about configuring BGP, but I've stopped in this command.ip route 172.16.0.0 255.255.0.0 null0what is the purpose of this command, also what does null0 means?I think the command workes as ACL, but I need deep information abo...

i has try to make VLSM Address but the WAN LINK 3 has no IP Address because i already used all host of network 192.168.45.0/24 from Penang network until wan link 2. What should i do if i used all of host available and only Wan link 3 doesn't has any ...

o9aD025.png cdytQJv1.png
Kazukagi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is a topology im working on, i have ospf on R1,R2,R3 and i have the INTERNET router as a default gateway on R1.R1 and INTERNET can ping to each other, and all the other computers and routers can reach 209.108.1.2, but never 209.108.1.1 for some ...

BooBam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guy,I have topology below, I can ping to vlan 1: 10.0.0.158/28 from all routers: Core1, core2, R1. But I can't ping to vlan 1 from PC 1 and PC2. both pc1 and pc2 can ping all routers and loopback0.Below the picture are my configsPlease help me, th...

Capture.PNG
John wick by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks,I have 2 x Cisco 887VA routers connected to different internet links. They both feed a Cisco 2960 switch with runs my Business and Home Network. I have one network printer which I want to printer from any vllan. At this point I can ping the pri...

Hello guys, this is my first time using this forum, I dont know if It is the right place to ask but I hope so. Im currently doing a 10 points project at school, and I need help with something.  I have inserted a file with includes the photo.In the ph...

YoungieIT by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! Im trying to discover which interfaces some remote routers are using on combination interfaces (This one - 4431 router)   This one I presume its using an LX SFP - not DOM capable! #sh int g0/0/0GigabitEthernet0/0/0 is up, line protocol is up Ful...

Yossarian by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card