cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello, i have in ASR9K a  LC A9K-8T-E. The LC reboot: LC/0/2/CPU0: pfm_node_lc[295]: %PLATFORM-NP-0-HW_DOUBLE_ECC_ERROR : Set|prm_server_tr[159827]|0x1008004|NP DOUBLE ECC ERROR, NP=4, memId=19, subMemId=0x1 LC/0/2/CPU0:Jul 16 01:30:09 : pfm_node_l...

Dear All, I thought that applying an OSPF cost on an interface would increase the cost of the routes learned via that interface? I have a router and a switch directly connected, both of which are in area 0. The router is an ASBR since it originates a...

j.a.m.e.s by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to move some static NAT rules from an old Cisco 800 series router to an ISR1100, so moving from IOS to IOS-XE. The ISR1100 has a base license, so no ZBFW. The config has been copied as much as possible from the 800 series, where it wor...

Got 2 Nexus N9K on vPC, HSRP, OSPF and some static routes advertised on OSPF. Its our core router with some SVI and as gateway address to hosts.  I'm testing another firewall. What I want is to configure a PBR that route certain source addresses (for...

We would like 10.0.1.0 to go out over ISP1 and fail to ISP2We would like 10.0.2.0 to go out over ISP2 and fail to ISP1This simplified, there are a ton of networks for each. Is this the right method?object network obj_10.0.1.0_PRIMARYsubnet 10.0.1.0 2...

When you go into the OSPF configuration mode, does the "network" statement match only against the IP address, or does it also take the subnet mask into account to determine whether or not it will include the interface in the OSPF process? Asking also...

I updated the latest IOS firmware and uploaded ccpExpress version 3.5.2 in my Cisco 2911I would like to run http server, but a message appears when I try to log in: "The logged in user has no access to Cisco Configuration Professional Express. Please...

Marcin K by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear ALL, Can someone please help me to find out what hash algorithms stand for enumerable values from 8 to 9 for the 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.171.1.2.3.1.13 - cikeTunHashAlgo (type IkeHashAlgo)? I've only managed to found that there are next IKE negotiations...

vfras10 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes