cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I have a IR809 Router. I have it deplyed so that on interface Gi1 there is a host connected.  How do i prevent somebody to unjack the Host, and plugging in another device. On a switch i would use "switchport port-security mac-address" and lock dow...

Niklas.D by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I was wondering what is the best way or easiest way to exclude a static route from redistribute into eigrp on nexus 7k? The task is to test SDN and I wanted to isolate a subnet for the testing to not impact any production. looks like there is...

PLC by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone give me a trusted source or calculation to find the minimum frame size required to detect the collision?I'm having confusion as I'm having a discrepancy with multiple sites and their various formulas. from my knowledge: Transmit Delay of i...

HelloI need to configure a load balancing and fault tolerance towards two devices.OSPF can be configured in this device; VRRF or static. What advice do you give me? Thank you

Net.gif
vin.marco by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Problem with OSPF

Hi There So i am running OSPF on my WAN, and have to uplink to my DC and each uplink has a Cisco 4500-X and my remote sites have a Checkpoint Firewall After a change vs the ISP where we upgraded from a-1000 to a-10G i have a issue that my layer 3 is ...

Niklas.D by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

below is the interface configuration between my distribution 1 and 2 switch , both are hsrp routers ( i.e for some vlan switch 1 active/standby and for some vlan switch 2 active/standby) , there are many vlan in both switchesinterface TenGigabitEther...

himy name is asim i am working as Network Administrator in govt sector in pakistan i have problem with cisco router 2900 series it gets hangs while booting i am sharing the current status of my router  i have attached the file as image of my router s...

Hello,I try to configure a simple 1to1 NAT on a Cisco IE2000, following the guide. But it fails with an error, I don't know why it happens. en conf t l2nat instance instance10 inside from host 192.168.178.13 to 30.225.6.9 inside from host 192.168.17...

MK1603 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Dualstack DMVPN

Currently have a dual HUB dual cloud DMVPN running over IPv4.  I have an IPv6 circuit at our DC where we back-haul all IPv6 traffic through over private links.  Those links are going away and we are left with DMVPN so I need to now backhaul IPv6 traf...