cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there a process to reset NIM-4MFT-T1/E1 unit back to its factory default config? I know there probably isn't a simple command, but what I am looking for is a procedure to wipe the configuration as well as any stored data from the unit. The T1/E1 m...

Arron95 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I did an mtrace and got "PIM Wrong interface [default]" on the last hop.  I can't find any documentation on what this means or why it occurs.  Anyone got info? RTE3850#mtrace 165.199.4.21 10.82.210.53 234.5.5.188Type escape sequence to abort.Mtrace f...

hhorton by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Which type of address does OSPFv3 use to form neighbor adjacencies and to send LSAs?A. unicast IPv6 addressesB. link-local addressesC. multicast address FF02::5D. unicast IPv4 addresses I believe both link-local address and multicast address FF02:...

hi,I have Nexus 3548, I have two location remoteoffice and center office  There are five vlans central office and there are six VLANs remote office. center office connection p2p with remote office.remote office  ;cable connect port 47 on nexus and ne...

sezer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have IP Address 10.243.128.0/17 and it's install to OSPF database like this: CORE-SW02# show ip ospf database 10.243.128.0 detailOSPF Router with ID (10.254.255.2) (Process ID 1 VRF default)Type-7 AS External Link States (Area 0.0.0.251)LS ...

PARENT_10Mbps policy applied to some interface.The CHILD policy BULK_CLASS has both "bandwidth percent" and "police" commands applied.1) Which of these two commands will take effect? Or both commands will work together somehow? Command "bandwidth per...

Ok, I am looking for an easier way to do this.  This is a little above my CCNA level.I have an ISR-4331 running IOS-XE 16.6.4 IPBase with an SM-X-ES3-16-P EtherSwitch module running IOS 15.2(3)E1 LANbase.  My goal:  connect/route about 8+ systems tha...

Which command should I use, to learn the device MAC address for a 2911? I'm configuring Port Forwarding, for access to my lab equipment. And, in haste last night, I executed a "show version" on my 2911s, thinking I would find their respective MAC add...

Hello,I have a question about assigning or unassigning a device from a Smart Account.Is it even possible to unassign a device from Smart Account once it has been assigned?The thing is, I bought a used ISR4K and try to activate the security license on...

ISR4K_error.png
User404 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I've noticed there are loads of websites selling the CCNA & CCNP bundles for like 29 dollars. I figured this cannot be legit, but seeing as there are so many with the same offers right now I have to ask. Couldnt quite figure out how to chat wi...

EmilB by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, No eigrp routes passing from  R7 to SW2 , here is the config for your view. SW-2#sh ip eigrp neighborsEIGRP-IPv4 VR(vpn) Address-Family Neighbors for AS(267)H Address Interface Hold Uptime SRTT RTO Q Seq(sec) (ms) Cnt Num1 10.2.7.7 Fa0/1 6 02:...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card