cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey all, A little doubt about default routes on OSPF ABR.On a single topology, R1 redistribute a default route and have all its interface on area 0.R2 and R3 area ABR and have one interface on area 0 and other interface on area 30.R4 are totally insi...

aavelar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

QoS

HelloI would like to have your opinion/help. I want to put in place QoS because, sometimes, we have issues with our ToIP. I want to deploy a QoS to reserve a % of bandwidth when our WAN link (50Mbps) is statured.  I have this configuration on my core...

Jerome C. by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  Should I include some sort of default path in EIGRP or something?  Im able to ping inside my network, however when trying to ping an IP address outside of my network, one of my core switches is returning a "Destination host unreachable." ! ve...

NAT.PNG

Studying for my ROUTE exam and had a practice question yesterday that I am kind of stuck on. Here is a picture of what the topology was like.... https://imgur.com/a/7iGH2CN Every router ID was it's router number 4 times (R1 = 1.1.1.1, R2 = 2.2.2.2, R...

hhhax7 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Please see the below screenshot which comes from Solarwind. The picture shows if there is interface downtime, but its period is too short. Is it possible for us to know if there is interface downtime in a little longer time ago? Thank you   

3.PNG
wfqk by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community. I am not a native English speaker, so sorry for that. I have a strange problem running a site2site IPSec tunnel which work well on a 2821 on a ASR1002X AES License. First what i know, eg. have done. The IOS-XE 16.9.4 dont work on dyn...

udo by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am following the doc below the build a phase 1 dmvpn number between 2 IR809 router. The tunnel and ipsec looks fine and I checked the spec of IR809 which stated that it only supports 20 ipsec tunnel. So just want to confirm that the hub ir809 h...

shacopka by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I hope you guys are doing great. I have following mentioned senerio.We have Vlan 300 on our lan segment. Only Vlan 300 for all traffic.I want to configure an Cisco AP 2600 with multiple SSIDs. For example: I want 2 SSID for radio 0 interface...