cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

One mac address for three vlan in Nexus7K

Hi Please see the below. Why one mac address is associated with three vlans: 2, 3 and 4? Thanks   m# sh ip arp | i 10.1.1.1310.1.1.13 0.2309 0011.0022.0033 Vlan2 m# sh mac address-table | i 0011.0022.0033 2 0011.0022.0033 dynamic ~~~ F F vPC Peer-L...

wfqk by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! confused NAT pool statment

Hello, I'm confused about a NAT pool statement in the configs:   ip nat pool mypool 10.2.14.15 10.2.14.15 netmask 255.255.255.248 ip nat inside source list 2 pool mypool overload     What's the point of putting the "netmask" statement when the ip ran...

Amafsha1 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! iperf3 measure speed for internet

Hi We would like to know the internet speed from our site. I am trying to use iperf3. but it looks like it needs to install iperf3 at two site, client and server site. it is inconvenient for us to install it at server site. Usually we just use some a...

wfqk by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Route prefference

Hi All,   Can anyone help me understand the route path preference here please?  I'm trying to understand which path a packet to 11.187.1.7 will take when dealing with VRF's on a single L3 switch?   Packet comes in on this SVI SwitchAinterface Vlan337...

Traffic flow

Hello Guyspls find attachmentwhen the L2 Link Between  3750-X-1 and ASA-1 failed  , after that  traffic from/to hosts sits in ESXi will be blackholed as ASA-1 still Active node while ASA-2 in standby ( cant forward the traffic up and down , until the...

Ibrahim Jamil by Frequent Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IP SLA threshold question

hi,I need clarifications regarding the threshold value. Based on my understanding, lets say i chose an IP SLA path echo type. frequency 5 = i will send pings every 5 secondstimeout 2000 = if i dont receive a reply from the ping that I have sent withi...

Cisco Catalyst 3750G Configuration Assistance

I need some assistance, because this is driving me insane. I'm trying to have my network interconnect internally. I have a Cisco Catalyst 3750G Switch, and I have Samba shares on my Linux Server and Windows Server that I need my clients to have acces...

ajitnishu by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Access to mode level

Hi all   I have a question regarding to cisco router C800 series    we have an old router and have old configuration and now we want to use this router again  I have tried to access to mode level Router> but I couldn't and I keep receiving this messa...

qus83 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco C819G will no longer boot to IOS or ROMMON

So I think I may have bricked my C819G after trying to upgrade it to a new IOS via TFTP. Has anyone seen this happen before?   I decided I would start with a fresh config and flash while upgrading to the 157-3.M2 image so I used the “erase nvram:” co...

Zaleon by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Router handling capacity

Hello, Is there a way to check if a particular router is not able to handle the link bandwidth through it?Let us assume a link of 50Mbps is flowing across a 1841 router. How can it be checked if therouter is not able to handle this amount of bandwidt...

suthomas1 by Frequent Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

OSPF ABR not getting updated

Hi Guys  Below is my topology (sorry for the noobish drawing). For some reason router B can't get any advertisements from router C. The only way to get that to work is if I redistribute the directly connected networks on router C... Both devices are ...

ospf-topology.PNG
Chris_78 by Beginner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Remove multiple Crypto PKI trustpoint lines.

Hi all this is a tuff one, am hoping there is someone out there that can help me solve this  issue. How can a person remove the crypto pki trustpoint line form 300 cisco devices.  i have a text file that has all the devices ip addresses with there co...

Quint by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: