cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello,I was reading Jeff Doyle's book Routing TCP/IP vol2 and was studying BGP path manipulation. In the book also it was mentioned about the below observed behavior.However, I was unable to understand it fully.Hence,I am testing on GNS3 and see if a...

topology.png r3beforeLP.PNG R3afterLP.PNG R1bforeLP.PNG

Hello, I am not able to login SSH connection from remotely, Getting below mention error. Pls help. -bash-4.2$ ssh 2405:200:204:0135:172:22:228:184ssh: connect to host 2405:200:204:0135:172:22:228:184 port 22: Connection refused

Resolved! Issue with L2TPV3

Hello,On our side we using:Cisco IOS Software, 3700 Software (C3725-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 12.4(15)T7, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3)Config:!pseudowire-class ether-pwencapsulation l2tpv3ip local interface FastEthernet0/0ip pmtu!!interface FastEthernet0/...

I configured a router interface E0 with command"ip address x.x.x.x y.y.y.y" only, but when I "show run", i found there's an extra command under E0(see below) which is "no ip directed-broadcast". I can't remove this line, not sure what this line is do...

wayne_fan by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hellothis question might be looks like crazy also it's answer is much clear , problem is "Why" we use it , otherwise after giving command Can understand "Why" in which case we use in CE router try to leak (or advertise default route) into PEs?suppose...

I have 2 dialer interfaces from 2 ISPs and I want to do a policy based routing setup using a dynamic routing protocol. Is this possible with IOS XE 16.9? route-map seems doesn't allow me to use dialer interface as next-hop, or use the default route i...

Jamesits by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I want to upgrade from 2951 to 4351 and I want to know what modules I can reuse on the new router 4351 here is the inventory of 2951:four cards  VIC2-4FXOone card VWIC3-1MFT-T1/E1 PVDM3-64SM-NM-ADPTRNM-HD-2VRegards