cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a ASR 9010 Router on 6.3.2 IOS-XR version The router is used as a BRAS, and I'm with many PPPoE activated connections being dropped by the KeepAlive as if it down.It's not all the connections with that problem, just about 30% of the users. I h...

emer-nmf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys, We provide the WAN services to clients and one of our clients has 8 sites connected to each other through our MPLS cloud.Right now, we have a firewall at one site for them and everything is going to the Internet through it. They have only...

We are having some issues with MPLS stability in our metro Ethernet environment (LDP fails; OSPF does not).  We're going to turn on BFD.  We have multiple remote sites using OSPF peered to 3 or 4 hub routers on a /24.  I've done a lot of reading, a l...

I asked this on the Spiceworks forum as well, but I thought that I'd ask here as well: I've been working on setting up routing between two switching stacks with little success. I've spent 9 hours on this so far.The first stack is an Avaya ERS stack. ...

Hi all  I have a Cisco ASR1001 v03 that is not returning anything on console. I have tested the cable with another device and can confirm all operational. The ASR has started but the STAT light is flashing suggesting it hasn't booted I think? Critica...

I've got a 3850 with QoS configured that has suddenly decided to stop allowing commands to be added/altered. I go into the policy-map, drop into the class within that policy and no matter the command it will not register. No errors will pop up, no sy...

Resolved! Ping Drop

Hi Team          I am getting ping drop on ipv6,  Switch#ping 2001:4860:4860::8888 source vlan 190Type escape sequence to abort.Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 2001:4860:4860::8888, timeout is 2 seconds:Packet sent with a source address of 2001:100...

Yasmeen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASR1006# upgrade rom-monitor filename bootflash:asr1000-rommon.153-3r.S1.pkg allUpgrade rom-monitor on Route-Processor 0Target copying rom-monitor image filersync: link_stat "rommon/mcp/RP/RP2/latest.bin" (in rommon_upgrade_pub) failed: No such file ...

yangyu2 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day,Trying to raise BGP on ASR 9001 config is as follows RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:asr9k-01#show running-configThu Aug 15 13:35:04.107 BakuBuilding configuration...!! IOS XR Configuration 6.5.3!! Last configuration change at Wed Aug 14 18:06:49 2019!hostna...

old&bald by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone,Have a BGP related question. Lets say, Site A (me) has two EBGP links with Site B, two different ISP providers (ISP 1 and 2). The same prefixes are advertised out of both links from the client (Site B). Traffic will be initiated from my ...

kramer977 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have plan to migration from static to BGP dynamic route, which router model of cisco should i used for more a hundred client connection?

waradito by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to open a secure tunnel from an ASR 1004 to an AZURE cloud service.After setting up the cloud side we got a quick script with the cisco setup.Without really going through it , copied all the config to the ASR and it did not work.So Started loo...

dgragg002 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes