cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a issue on my Cisco C1100 ISR routers when I create a new extended ACL and go to run a show ip access-list "NEW ACL" nothing shows up but if I simply run show ip access-lists I can see the extended ACL I created.T

DAVID by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to prevent a single host address from being injected into my providers MPLS network and even with the distribute-list it stills show up in the AS. Thanks..router bgp 200 no synchronization bgp log-neighbor-changes network 10.2.20.0 mask 2...

I work in a large environment.  We use MPLS and multiple L3VPN instances.  Our data centers are Nexus 7700s. As part of our standard config, when we redistribute from iBGP to EIGRP, we use an external EIGRP AD of 250. I have seen, off and on, where a...

cisco C1111-4PLTEEASystem image file is "bootflash:c1100-universalk9_ias.16.08.01.SPA.bin" Recently for the first time I configured a cisco 1111 router with built in dual sim LTE. When I first turn on the router, I skipped the initial script, when th...

I’m designing an OSPF network for a new VPLS cloud. I’ve done this before using a /24 for the interface uplinks to the VPLS. I’m curious if anyone has experience with larger (or even this large) of a subnet for OSPF broadcasts. We have around 100 rou...

rlyons989 by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A 3rd party has asked me to open a range of ports for a new phone system they are installing.  However, I can't figure out how to open a range of ports on my Cisco 1921.  They are asking me to open ports 10000 to 20000 I have done this for port 5060 ...

In our DC we have connection between TWO devices via 10Gbase-SR-S module. |-------------|                                  |---------||     ASR            |-------------------| Nexus3K |------> Link Going to other devices to reach to internet.|------...

Input.jpg
nishikesh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to cisco community, I would like to ask, Is there someone used the IP SLA icmp-echo in router 4221? Do we need a license to use it?way back cisco 1900 to be able to use IP SLA echo, it's require to purchased Data license. same to 4221?or 4000 seri...

Hello TogetherI need to upgrade an ISR4400 router to Fuji 16.9.3 software version.What do I do?With the switches (3650) the command was:"request platform software packages install..."So far I have only seen the possibility to change the bootvar:"boot...

ardit by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently using prepend to influence my inbound routing from 3 ISP. However, after speaking to one engineer he mention I should look into "BGP Communities". I have done some reading, and it appears to be a better solution then my multilayer prep...

romanroma by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, since two weeks i have a little problem with my Cisco 2951. My problem is, that i get the following error from my Cisco router every 10 seconds: *Mar 17 12:14:19.728: %SYS-2-BLOCKHUNG: Task hung with blocking disabled, value = 0x1. -Process...

Chris9811 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear team, I'm currently experiencing some odd behavior on my iBGP routing and could use some assistance. The goal is to reach i.j.114.170 from every router. I'm attaching a drawing with all my routers as they are connected.Below are the troubleshoot...