cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,  When setting community values under a route-map (set extcommunity xxxx) with the "additive" keyword, this prevents the new entry to overwrite the existing entries.  However, is there such similar commands where you want to remove a particula...

Resolved! 881-W and 3750-X

Hi, I am setting up a lab using 3750-X and 881-W devices.I want to setup the 3750-X as a L3 switch with the router to the internet. The original plan is to:no switch port on the switch port to the routerEnable IP Routing on the L3 SwitchSetup Default...

Ted S by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! RIPv1

RIPv1 is configured in 3 routers. All configurations are correct.Why R3 doesn't have a route for 10.10.0.0/16 in its routing table(R3 to R1)?

Capture.PNG

Resolved! Routing

Hi All, I was enabled the ip route in one of the core switch as below. ip route X.X.X.X 255.255.255.255 X.X.X.X name SSA track 123 ip route X.X.X.X 255.255.255.255 X.X.X.X name SSA track 123 What is the purpose of track 123 here ? Thanks.     

Hello, I have two switches (L3), one at site A and one at site B, between them is a WAN link that is not QoS aware but has dedicated bandwidth, so all I need to do is order my packets appropriately. My application tags my traffic already, all I want ...

If my understanding is correct, OSPF LSA 3  introduces all inter area routes and acts as area summary only if the summarization is configured on the area and by default summarization is not enabled in ospf process. Then why it is named as summary LSA...

Hi, I have a router 4331 and we bought a performance booster license that will enable 1 Gig through put on WAN - LAN.Currently route is running IOS XE13.3 and will need to be upgraded to Fuji XE16.9. (Is this correct?)Also i read on one of the portal...

C K by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have an issue with connected networks in EIGRP not propagating through the network beyond the immediate EIGRP neighbour. The network has OSPF on one side and EIGRP on the other with static routes pointing to either side. My issue is on the ...

Connected Redistribution.PNG