cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

It looks like it was never used still in the box and plastic still on everything. It is a Cisco 861 Integrated Services Router. Is this a good thing to start learning on?   I am gonna hook it up and console into it, this is my first ever Cisco device...

raycid74 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i would like to configure a 2650XM with the NM-16AM-V2 modem card as a dial in server. i am new into this and i am so confused on how to set everything up even though i read various guides on how to configure the modem. were do i start and what steps...

ali6359 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, So we just finished setting up our new Cisco router last weekend and we had everything working perfectly...then we had a power outage over the weekend. I have everything back up and running except our guest wifi. SSID is NevadaCall_Guest...

Jeff_Perry by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am not Cisco expert so the following question might sound silly. I have the following path,Laptop--Access Point--Switch1(2960x)--Gateway(core 3850 switch)--Switch2(2960x) I ping to both the Gateway and the Switch2. How come the average response fro...

RabbitSF by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on a simple ipsec tunnel config in a lab at home and cannot get the IPSec tunnel to come up between the two ASA's. Any help would be greatly appreciated ASA2# sh crypto isakmp saThere are no IKEv1 SAsThere are no IKEv2 SAs

UMZaman3 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I have this scenario in my project for IPTV multicast routing : Streamer(udp)----6509 core----2960 access---STB I configured the core and edge switch to route the multicast and multicast udp IPs is working only within the IPTV vlan but I wan...

Greetings, I am trying to get gre tunnel working and eventually with ipsec. My problem is that I cannot get the gre tunnel working. I believe my configurations to be correct. I have EIRGP neighbor adjacency among the other prerequisites configured an...

I use a Cisco 9000 router I have a issue with a client, everything works fine. I have a 10G interface, we have created two sub-interfaces (VLAN2 and VLAN 3) the ping test works well and we use a loopback interface for the session bgp my issue is that...

Abdoulka by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys, Few days ago our Primary ISP had an issue in one NIC of its Core Routers. Due to that we started receiving packet loss (50%) and VPN point-to-point tunnels bouncing. In our environment the solution was shutdown MANUALLY the interface (which is...

Hello, There is a Cisco router configured by another IT guy with specified addresses from ISP, now the problem is that the ISP give us new net mask and default gateway addresses, so what i did was changing the following addressesold ISP address -ip a...

dneb by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes