cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys, so i have 2 sites it's Site A & B. We have server farm in site B that used to be in site A and the we're migrated and that's so happened. So my boss wanted not stop this site A but instead he wanted still using it because our client white...

dpsw120 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, currently I have a working DMVPN setup between my HQ and BRANCH office, on my branch side we are running Cisco CME for VoIP communications and my ultimate goal is to reach call manager from head office to connect phones. Currently I am experie...

DMVPN.png
R3Natas by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I do not have visibility into a sites PE as its managed by provider. From what I can see we own out /24 subnet according to ARIN, but I cannot find an associated ASN registered to us. So how is this working from a provider standpoint? Are they advert...

Hi I have Dual ISP setup on ASA 5515. When Primary ISP goes down. Backup ISP come up and Tunnel start working after 2 mins. But when Primary ISP up again. P2P tunnel does not come up it self until I run this command.  clear ipsec sa peer  x.x.x.x Tha...

Hi, I have a ADSL 2+ (20M/800K) with a router Zyxel P660R. I want to change the router for a Cisco Router and I'd like to buy an Annex M (887M for example), so in the future I can use this router. Can I use the 887M with ADSL, ADSL2, ADSL 2+, Annex A...

jmprats by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 1841 ACL Issue

Hiwe have a 1841 router that we can ping it's interface and the network beyond that when the acl* applied to the interface and when the acl is removed we can just communicate with the router and the network beyond is completely disconnected.acl conta...

Hi!I want to ask the question about one big problem with ASR.My situation is like: i have two Cisco ASR1001-X (ASR1 and ASR2) using HSRP, and of course both of them have virtual IPs with virtual MACs (same on both). But for certain reasons there is b...

emichrist by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,   My Customer is planning for hardware upgrade on the existing network infrastructure.   He wants to know the multicast capacity of ISR 2921 (@512MB DRAM) to support him to justify the hardware replacement to ISR4K model(s): Max number...

jermawon by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I've been studying bgp dmzlink-bw. Looking at the documentation (link1, link2 for example) it all appears to say "neighbor dmzlink-bw" sends the bandwith in an extended community. However, I can enable unequal cost load balancing on one node,...

dmz-bw.png

I have gotten the SSL VPN functioning and can authenticate successfully. When I enter the URL of my vCenter server I get the splash/login page but upon entering the credentials the page just spins like it's trying to load something but cannot. Can so...

jimmlegs by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need your help to inform me what exactly do i need to order to hook 8 sites to head office:HO site order:1- Cisco ISR44331/K9 router (3GE,2NIM,1SM,4G FLASH,4G DRAM,IP Base)2- Cisco NIM-8CE1T1-PRI (8 port Multi-flex Trunk Voice/Channelized Data T...

MAKhan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day guys,I am having trouble with NAT on Cisco MWR 2941-DC Mobile Wireless Router.For the sake of simplicity I have created "ip nat inside source list 100 interface Vlan776 overload"and very simple access list 100.. Ideally i want to use pool wi...