cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team,I hope you are all fine. I have one question related to TFTP, we read that TFTP has five different messages to established the connection.1. Read Request Message2. Write Request Message3.DATA4. Acknowledge5.ERROR why TFTP needs acknowledge me...

adug0680 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, Need you help to solve my BGP issue. I have attached network topology with subnets at different sites as an example.Trace route from Remote site 1 and 2 to London(e.g. 10.124.0.0/16)is going via Melbourne. And from Melbourne using different ...

Jit Oza by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi all, Within GNS3 I have succesfully created a DMVPN phase 3 topology with 1 HUB and 2 Spokes and all works well.I'm building a DMVPN topology with "real routers" but I get stuck.On the spoke there is no output with the "sh ip nhrp" command.At leas...

digi076 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloAt the moment I am trying to send services PPPoE to destination BRAS but the clients not connect. I checked of vc and tunnel up. This is sent through a 10G interface . The module is 7600-ES20-10G3CXL. Is there some limitation with the line card?...

EveEri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Bought switch via Amazon.   c2k9-ff-05-1#sh verCisco IOS Software, C2960C Software (C2960c405-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(3)E2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyright (c) 1986-2015 by Cisco Systems, In...

Hi all, I got CCNP Switch (300-115) in December 2017 and was studying for taking exams in September for CCNP Route (300-101).After the announcements for the new certifications, I see that having both Switch and Route on 24th February 2020 gives you "...

Dim16 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 881 Router. Currently when it boots up then it goes to User Mode and prompts for a password (& not username) and after you enter password and then you type command: Enable then it again asks for password (& not username) and after typi...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card