cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I picked up a few routers/switches for CCNA/CCNP studies, and one of the routers had a bad checksum on its IOS, and thus wouldn't load.  I TFTP'd an IOS file from one of the other 2 routers (working), which succeeded, but now it won't load that IOS e...

Hi all-Our use case is a L3 leaf spine fabric running eBGP within the fabric. (No VxLAN at this point). My question is regarding edge routing. We have a rack dedicated for external connectivity. And external routing protocol is eBGP. In that context,...

s.ram by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Okay, I'm a newbie and hope this question won't sound stupid to you guys. I've a topology shown in the figure. I use ROAS on the left hand side, and obviously I can't ping the right hand side from the left hand side. Is it possible for both sides to ...

kkct by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to install an ASR for our Level3 connectivity which is currently in a port on our switch. When we pull the SFP and put it in the ASR it doesn't recognize the SFP so we purchased a GLC-LH-SMD and we can't ever get it to light up. The con...

Hello everyone, been searching all over these forums and also read some text-books, but still I can`t find a good, decent and simple explanation about the cost changes in the peering neighbor over frame relay. I know how to do it , I know why you do...

Qos

HelloI would like to have your support. Currently, my company has a different location and  we are a subsidiary of a group. The group provide our WAN with OperatorA and we have in my company an OperatorB for telephony system (a SIP provided by Operat...

Jerome C. by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DMVPN eBGP

I am looking for a good configuration example for utilizing eBGP and am struggling to find a good example anywhere. Does anyone have an example for using eBGP over DMVPN? Thanks

i had a netgear n300 wireless router, wanted to use cisco switch instead , hooked up cisco sf1000-16p, my home desktop computer and 2 roku boxes work but my home phone(ooma) through internet(VOIP) wont work. called home phone(ooma) and they said dev...