cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

i am trying to get ip multicast working through a DMVPN this is for paging to the phone via Cisco informcast paging. right now i am pretty sure the issue is with the multicasting First the routers hub router: cisco 4331 running IOS-XE version  16.6.3...

I need some assistance figuring our what's happening on the setup in figure below: Observation/Description: The ISR is unable to ping the laptop and AP-19, and vice versa.The laptop and AP-19 can both ping each other.ARP entries on the ISR for the ...

ISR4331_TAP323_ARP_1.JPG
Tori_Ok. by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to replace a EoL router running cisco IOS 12.4(13r)T6 to cisco ISR running IOS XE Version 16.3.6. I am trying find the following similar commands in IOS XE IOS commands 1)ip multicast-routing 2)ip cef On the interface with ip address the ...

BGP Route filtering methods  BGP updates can be controlled by using a numbers of different filtering methods. BGP updates can be filtered based on routes information, on paths information or on communities. All the methods will achieve the same res...

bgp distribution.png bgp prefix.png

I'm replacing a pair of NX56128 distribution switches with a pair of Cat9500 switches. I could do a flash cut, but i'd rather not take the entire building down. i would prefer to connect the 9Ks to the 5Ks and migrate a floor at a time. Access switch...

demiller by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am redoing my network and would like to know where to put the mpls router. Right now it is behind my firewall which is causing asynchronous routing since my firewall is doing my routing also. Do I connect the mpls router to my firewall or a layer 3...

Hello,I am studying about type2 Lsa in OSPF and many places have pseudonode mentioned. I am having hard time understanding about the pseudonode concept. Could anyone explain about this?Also, second question, how does type2 Lsa help build the spf tree...

Hi,   I seem to be having some issues with my policers i have set up to police certain flows to limited bandwidth.  I have attached a simple diagram to illustrate the premise of what i am trying to do.   Essentially I have some servers in each locati...