cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm in a classroom setting and having a bad time. A student accidentally mis-typed when entering in a password. It says "bad secret" or "bad password" when trying to enter the 'enable' command. I was following the steps from this post to attempt to r...

ghostie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, currently I deployed a DMVPN setup behind NAT with one Hub and one Spoke, my architecture looks like this Hub - > Home router -> Internet <- Home router <- Spoke My goal is to route home router networks between hub and spoke sides. So for exam...

R3Natas by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I have a router, which can be simplified as this:SRV <-> (111.111.111.0/24) <-> R1 <-> (provider /30 net with BGP)R1 is 2901 and also running ZBFW. All the setup is working. If I listen to my network on SRV i see lot of ARP queries from R1 ...

kab00m by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We need to design network with High availability of router by configuring HSRP. Our scenario is like that there are TWO different ISP configured on router & One APNIC IP configured which connected to firewall. In firewall we configured VIP(NAT) t...

KR SHAH by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello alldoes anyone know if BFD for DMVPN is supported on ISR4K and if yes which version of software we should useand if no what can I do to achieve fast convergence on multiple DMVPN clouds? thank in advance

n.bokhar1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i've a rv04g.  my client machine is running win 10 pro x64.   qvpn can connect to my endpoint.  it get to verifying network.  at this point i always "remote gateway is not responding, do you want to wait"?  I had un-installed my AV, (nod32) and t...

Hello,This is my topology:modem----->ASA5505 192.168.1..---->Router1841 10.0.0..---->switch2960----linksys wifi router 10.28.181...1841 is just for license purpose since 5505 has only 10 users.Linksys is also on different subnet.Question is:Does Amaz...

Good Day, I am unable to access the Internet from a PC directly connected to my ASA, I think it has to do with routing as when I run the following packet-tracer command the nat rules increment.packet-tracer input inside tcp 192.168.168.70 12345 8.8.8...

jimmlegs by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I have doubts about ACL and inter-Vlan. i tried to create a simple two VLAN (10 and 99) and a traditional inter-Vlan between them.  All working correctly , until a place an ACL.I tried to create an access list in this way for block icmp traff...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card