cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have upgraded route reflector in private MPLS network from IOS XE 3.16.5 to Everest 16.6.5 release. After upgrade, dynamic BGP peers did not connect to RR. In debug, I see mesaages such as:   004668: Mar 10 02:07:02.382 MET: BGP:DN: peer-gro...

exnerd by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   Does anyone know if IOSXR on ASR9K supports SNMP counters for BGP flowspec announces ? All I want to do is to retrieve the counters using SNMP.   cf: RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:XXX#show flowspec afi-all detail Wed Mar 6 10:55:53.481 CET AFI: IPv4 Flow ...

SalimG by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VRF-LITE and DMVPN

Hi there.   I am trying to configure a DMVPN overlay and want to create multiple VRFs in this overlay.   On the hub router are all the tunnels terminated on the same interface in Global Routing but with different network-ids.   But when I try and get...

Hi    any one can help ne to know what is this error at the Log  and if it will impact the service     Mar  4 10:59:03.138: %SIGNATURE-3-NOT_ABLE_TO_PROCESS: %ERROR: Not able to process Signature in disk2:!P!N@pA55. Mar  4 12:09:38.470: %SIGNATURE-3-...

Muradazz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - It is a general question to know how to determine the model of the Router based on the WAN Internet link i am going to connect.  Reading the article http://www.anticisco.ru/pubs/ISR_G2_Perfomance.pdf and other datasheet it is mentioned about ...

Hello,    I've been trying to establish a Route-Reflector for an MPLS VPN, and was hoping to use dynamic neighbors to reduce the configuration complexity and ease the change burden while adding new PE routers.  My BGP config on the Route Reflector is...

Hi all, I am trying to enable an erspan capture on a Nexus switch.In a test environment with a basic setup, I was able to get everything working.However, I have not quite figured out how to get it to work in a real life scenario where I am trying to ...

smyap333 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I should upgrade license 5 Gb/s to 36 Gb/s (L-FLSA1-2X-5-36G=). Can you point me to any resource which explain the correct procedure ? 

dbazzo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I hope it's the right category.I have a Cisco C881 router with a big hassle on it.To put it simply, I do not know where the configuration files are stored. Here is the content of the flash memory:- # - --length-- ----- date / time ------ path1...

Ipefixe by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes