cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Device and OS Info :c2960x-universalk9-mz.152-2.E6.bin On this switch I have a port which is always in amber color and never get green. I have checked and changed the cables but that didn't helped. Interface if gigabit and running on full duplex.Howe...

amh4y0001 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I’m looking for some help on an EIGRP issue we’re having with route advertisements over a FlexVPN between two sites. The spoke router is receiving a full routing table from the hub and this is being redistributed down to the L3 Switch but the h...

hey guys  i am having trouble with extended ACLs R1 and R2 they keep blocking  icmp echo reply. i want to allow pc-a and PC-B to receive ping replies but deny icmp traffic from coming in to both R1 and R2 here are my access list.access-list 101 permi...

topology.PNG
dolanduck. by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My apologies if this is in the wrong community.  I'm studying for the 200-105 exam, passed the 100-105 last month.  I've got a small lab network setup with 3 x 2811s and 3 x 3560s.  I've gotten pretty good with them and enjoy playing around and makin...

hello i need help with extended acls. here is the thing i want to make pc a and b be able to ping outside and receive replies. but at the the same time i want to deny icmp traffic from coming into R1 and R2. what about implicit deny will that affect ...

topology.PNG

Hello Guys, I need your help. I've got a Cisco 892 Router in which I'm trying to configure PPPoE connection. I'm not a pro, I've tried commands which I founded on the internet but it didn't work. I've reset the router. Please help me out. Thanks. 

Hi  whenever i refresh or stop&start live captures im getting below error  Please help anyone on this wireshark issue with GNS3   please find the attached photo   Thanks in advance.

sivam siva by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I have cisco1117  router and i want to use ip sla responder for checking services such as dsl and 4g.  I m using following commands to enable responders but after a few munites router fails to response this ports. How can i enable responders pe...

ING_TR by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently I have a 6500 with one gig of ram, terminating a 1 eBPG and 1 iBGP link using about 190 Megs of memory taking full router about 720K+ routes. BGP table version is 21786344, main routing table version 21786344BGP using 190163660 total byte...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card