cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm new to Voice routing n switching. I'm given a task to seperate voice and data traffice from Cisco IP Phones and laptops running softphone and route them through different ISP's (ISP 1 for Voice and ISP 2 for DATA) I'm thinking best approach f...

Mubeen by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been following a NAT tutorial and I have a simple to ask.Assume there is only 1 IP 209.165.100.30 configured on g0/0and  we want to NAT the IP 209.165.100.29 to the HoneyPot server, where and how are we going to set the IP 209.165.100.29 at? D...

Capture.JPG
leowls by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently trying to configure NAT for a network that needs a 192.168.x.x private for a dhcp server and a few other VMs and I don't want it to leak out into the 10.10.x.x network. I need almost all machines in the 192.168.x.x to have internet con...

OwenB by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I had a similar post trying to access 1 subnet from another going through my 5508-X but my approach was wrong. I was exiting 1 subnet into the ASA and then back into the other subnet via its WAN port but being that the 2nd subnet is on a VPN Tu...

fbeye by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This topic is a chance to discuss more about Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP) fundamentals. The session seeks to clarify the status and fundamentals of the EIGRP protocol. In addition, the experts will discuss the common steps used ...

ppaluch.jpg david.png

Hello Experts   I am looking for a solution to carry the EIGRP metric over the services provider MPLS network, this is not owned by us MPLS network so I cannot tune the bgp community to carry metric from EIGRP...   so I planned to use EIGRP OTP , wit...

perkin by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I just experienced issues with a  C881G-4G-GA-K9 (no IP-Address on the interface, no service...).In the output of show cellular 0 all, in the Data Connection Information I got following:Data Connection Information===========================Profile...

Hi,   So I have hundreds of sites configured the same as this site with the weird issue.  It's not the DMVPN configs. Issue is, I have two DMVPN tunnels configured to two different hubs on the router.  When both DMVPNs are no shut, they will stay up ...

I have a ISR 4451 router on code   Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 03.10.06.S - Extended Support Release Whats the lastest code I got to ?   Thanks in advance  Thanks JT

Hi, I am creating a network within packet tracer, but am having trouble understanding how I can make my OSPF network take the most optimum route.I have manually costed the Gigabit interfaces at 2, and serial interfaces at 100 using the ip ospf cost c...

RRR.png
gizmo-95 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card