Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

NEAT with Interface Template

Views
Helpful
Comments

This document explains how to configure Cisco ISE and Catalyst switches for Network Edge Authentication Topology (NEAT) using Interface Templates

Comments
shamax_1983
Participant
Hi Hari, Thanks for the Doc. Good info - as always. However, Based on my testing, it looks like the functionality of "assigning a new Interface-Template dynamically" is full of bugs on multiple different IOS versions (specifically I have tried this with 3850 IOS-XE 16.3.7 and 16.9.1 with ISE 2.3 Patch4). Can you please comment on this, as we've been trying to implement this as part of Flexible-Auth, so, a port can handle PCs/Phones/WAPs/Edge-Swtiches without any static port assignments (essentially, a one port config to rule them all, or at least most of them) - which sounds like a sensible "no-brainer" kind of a thing to do. But in reality, this feature seems like not well-tested functionality from Cisco's end. Just wanted to check with you your thoughts around this as I have seen some great CiscoLive sessions and other presentations from you covering this topic. Thanks
Content for Community-Ad