Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,Please correct me !!!I suppose to order N2K-C2232PF. N2K-C2232PFCisco Nexus 2232PP Series 10GE Fabric Extender, 2PS, 1 Fan Module, 32x1/10GE (req SFP/SFP+) + 8x10GE (includes 16 Fabric Extender Transceivers), choice of airflow and power supplyIn c...

Hi all,We have deployed an N5000 which is polled by a management station.Since then the log gets flooded with messages like this:2010 May 12 08:19:52.006 xxxx snmpd: SNMP Operation (GET) failed. Reason:2 reqId (66076779) errno (42) error index (1) 20...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the VSG setup and really like it and trying to sell it to my boss. He wants to know why we should use the VSG and not vShield App? I know that you don't need a service vm on each host, but aside from that I can't really explain anything that w...

Hi,I’m running vCenter 4.1 and Nexus 1000v and about 30 ESX Hosts.I’m using one system uplink port profile for all 30 ESX Host; On each of the ESX host I have 2 NICs going to a Catalyst 3750 switch stack (Switch A), and another 2 NICs going to anothe...

Typically, an ESX host is connected to a switch port that is    configured as a trunk. The reason, of course, is that an ESX host has  a   bunch of VMs on different VLANs and therefore the hyspervisor tags  the   frames...and you know the rest...In a...

visitor68 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I currently have Nexus 1000v and vSphere 5.1 and want to convert my port-channel uplink port (ESX to Catalyst 3750 stack) from static to LACP; The configs below are what I have now, and I added in BOLD what I think I need to change on both my VSM ...