Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello,   I have set up a lab of 3 physical routers.  trying to create a serial connection using crossover cable via the dsu/csu. I gave them ips and they are in the same subnet and no shut was issue but they are not up.  Please tell me what Im doing ...

staphisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a network consisting of a 2x 5k core, 2x 5k DC distributions, 2x2 5k DC L2 aggregation and 2x 3850-48XS Campus L3 distribution (see attachment). The rendezvous points (RPs) are being shared on the cores switches via MSDP and all L3 devices po...

Worko by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for some recommendations on connecting N2Ks to N9Ks. I do have following setup  and things in mind: - dual N9K - 9508s in a VPC domain - Dual 2232TM-E  - No host VPCs will be setup  - Each host will have dual connection to 2232 FEXs   I ...

S891 by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone, I have a problem with our N7K. (We are using vPC) Our server using two ports without Port-channel, because each port is used for different purposes. Server Port 1: vlan 3 -> N7K-1- Eth3/35 Server Port 2: vlan 4 -> N7K-2- Eth3/35 Pr...

Hello, I'm afraid this could be an already answered FAQ, still ... I didn't find the answer yet. I deployed the latest available image for a Nexus 9000v (OVF on vSphere and/or Fusion) but it seems to hang during normal boot. The console show a norm...

I have a C210 M2 that has a security vulnerabily with dropbear, so I have to upgrade to version 2012.55. I've never upgraded this, nor even HEARD of this before, and I can't find any well written documentation either.Can anyone provide step-by-step i...

Folks - I am trying to understand the mapping between EVPN constructs. Can someone please validate my understanding, as described in the following bullet points?   A tenant (Say, Tenant 1) may be assigned multiple L2VNIs (Say, VNI 10001-10005), one f...

visitor68 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes