Small Business Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Helpful support links - emulator, video tutorials, support pages +

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant  - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 15 Helpful votes

Resolved! I need a Switch

I am currently a student working on a project that has me designig a network for a small business. So I was hoping that someone could suggest what switch(s) I should use from the Cisco product line. I am going to need approximatley 285 ports split up...

g.e.bewick by Beginner
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SFE100P VoIP configuration

Hello,  I am looking for some help with my sfe1000p.  It will be used to give 4 phones PoE and VoIP as well as give internet access to computers (the phones have an output to the computer).  I have the basics down but I cannot seem to figure out how ...

Resolved! Are there plans for new ESW 500 switch models with increased PoE capacity?

I do know that the current ESW 500 switch models do not have enough capacity to power all of the switchports at 15.4W, even though the ESW-540-8P model has almost enough capacity to power all of the switchports at 15.4W.Reasons why new ESW 500 switch...

Resolved! Cisco SG 300-10 VLAN Setup

I just received a Cisco SG 300-10 switch, and I am a relative novice working with smart switches, so bear with me. I added a VLAN (VLAN 2) and assigned port 7 to it. So now there is the default VLAN 1 and VLAN 2. The IPv4 Interface Table is:VLAN 1Int...

bachma0507 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CAM-Table over SNMP(ESW-520-48P)

Hi everyone,I could need some help with our Cisco ESW-520-48P Switches. I want to read the CAM-Table over SNMP and assign each interface the appropiate client device. The problem is that I don't really know how to achive that. I've tested some differ...

rethelion by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SRW2008 SNMP setup

trying to get snmp setup on this switch and am at loss as to what i'm missing.  i'm configuring the communities tab under SNMP and then i try scanning the switch (i'm using whatsupgold) and get no snmp information from the switch.  in the Admin Memor...

cjsleiseth by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Question on setting up Auto Voice VLAN with Polycom phones on a SF 300-24P

Has anyone successfully setup an SF 300-24P to Automatically Assign a Voice VLAN to traffic recieved from a Polycom IP Phone? We have LLDP-MED enabled with a the Policy assigned to the port, along with the interface configured as a Trunk with the PVI...

Resolved! SG300-28P L3 vlan Question

Hi,I am struggling for last 20 days to figure out how to change IP on my switch. When the switch came up 1st time, it grabbed a DHCP address from my server. I changed configuration to L3 config instead of default L2. After that point it doesn't give ...

smunzani by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes