Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello, i have a customer that will use this switch model.I was wondering if there is any recommendation from like an AS-BU for the most appropriate software version and what would be ?Appreciate if anyone can contribute to that.Tks,Marcello Ishida

I am unable to connect to webview on our SRW2024 switch. I use a macpro G5 running 10.6.8. When i try to connect to it through Safari, Chrome, or Firefox using 192.168.1.254, I receive a message that a connection cannot be established. 192.168.1.254 ...

Resolved! VLAN ESW-540

Hi,I have a new switch ESW-540 24-port, I upgrade firmware to 2.1.19.I build 2 VLAN for 2 networks: VLAN 2 and VLAN 3 . I don't use the default VLAN 1.This is my configuration:port e1 and e2 : ACCESS PORT on UNTTAGGED VLAN 2port e3 and e4 : ACCESS PO...

I have a Cisco SD2005 5-port switch that broadcasts (destination address: ff-ff-ff-ff-ff-ff) using a source address reserved for IEEE MAC-specific control protocols (01-80-c2-00-00-01) every second. Supposedly this IEEE reserved address is never to b...

I've recently installed an SGE2010 switch, which I have set to 'Layer 3' mode.I have created 2 VLANs using 192.168.10.x and 192.168.20.x (using .50 for the VLAN IP address in each case) - however, I need to be able to allow certain traffic between th...

Resolved! SG 300 Set-up

Hi,I have recently purchased 2 SG 300 switches, 1 x SG 300 52 & 1 x SG 300 10, and I am hoping someone can help me in getting the following set-up working.To assist I have drawn the following simple network diagram (below) which hopefully makes it a ...

Hi All,Over the last 2 months we've had repeated issues with SGE2010 units in a stacking configuration rebooting randomly.Prior to a member reboot occuring we see the following logging message via SNMP Trap on on the unit's internal logging via the G...

c2papacac by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I inherited a network based on the SRW2048's.  I see that they are end of life and warranty support ends June 2012.  It appears that there may be paid support available after this date, though it is unclear. I do not see any firmware updates publishe...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X
Top Solution Authors