Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Manager not receiving customer access request email

I am trying to request access for my customers.  When I request access, I get an email saying that my manager has been notified to approve the access, but my manager never receives the email.  He mentioned this has happened with other SEs, and the fi...

Resolved! SNTC 3x is all that is showing up for customer.

Hello, I have a customer that only has the 3x portal showing up. Historically they were able to access the SNTC Portal many times before and it has only been recently that the customer cannot access their portal. It has been a week of troubleshooting...

3x Issue.png
Lmarquez by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SN and Product ID it's not showing.

Hello, I am having problem with SN and PID, the PID column is appearing with the information in the collector but in the portal is blank, and the SN is showing the following message in the collector, "SN discovery disabled", can help me with this ? V...

Contract Management Report and Inventory Report in Blank

Good morning all, I'm having trouble with two clients, contract report returns blank inventory.Same error if I try to generate the Delta Inventory report.One of the customers has the screen report on the portal, but does not generate the. xlsm.

SW version missing from Smart Net Total care inventory

Hello our collector seems to be working and uploading the inventory, I am running version 2.8.1. I can see the device names, IP address, Product family, type and IOS fields. However I am completely missing Serial numbers and SW version fields i.e the...

Resolved! Smart Net Total Care 3x portal is currently unavailable. We are actively working to resolve the issue

Hello all,   Getting the message "Smart Net Total Care 3x portal is currently unavailable. We are actively working to resolve the issue." when I try to access https://services.cisco.com. Are you experiencing the same issue? Is there any ETA for resto...

Resolved! Resetting Collector Password Without Security Questions?

Hey everyone,I have a customer that is wondering if there was a possible alternative to the Security Questions in order to reset the password to their CSP-C Appliance. Let me know of any other avenues, or if they customer cannot access the appliance ...

Lmarquez by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes