Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am the DA for my company, which I've confirmed, but the only items in the portal menu are Dashboards, Library > Get Started, Administration > All Collectors. I used the Get Started section to import my data using a CSV and it was successful but my ...

kdotten36 by Level 3
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am just starting to use SNTC for my company, and yesterday I tried 3 times to upload a CSV file and my inventory is still not showing up.  On the portal, under Administration, the only option I have is All Collectors.  It shows I have zero i...

Over the summer, the Cisco Technical Support mobile app has undergone several enhancements.For those not familiar with the mobile app, it is the definitive, one stop shop for all your support needs. Whether managing your, or your customer's support c...

David Dube by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I was asked recently by a customer if within the service coverage portlet if items that are not covered can these be auto populated with a list of items already known to be under warranty? So rather than going through each item 1 by 1 can you sele...

When a user wishes to run a report after a recent upload on the covered and uncovered devices how would a user set the report preference to view either the comprehensive view of the Covered/Uncovered devices or only the Latest view after the most rec...

blandino by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes