Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Email verification in the portal registration is currently broken. The email will rarely send. Verify your email Another verification email has been sent, please check your inbox. A verification email has been sent to brian@mainsequence.net. Click on...

Hello guys. We have a problem with our Collector that we require to re-install the system, are there any pre-requisites that we need to do before decommisioning the problematic server? will re-installing the collector have any effect on the reporting...

HI,No way how to upload the .csv file in SNTC posrtal.  I have every time the same error message:Import Errors: Operation could not be complete. [Unable to perform the operation = File Import failed. Error in CSV headers.]However I have already delet...

Dears, I am having a hard time in visualizing the details of a bug from the Cisco Bug Search Tool. The specific bug is CSCwa33069, what I get is a popup saying "You are not entitled to access bug: CSCwa33069".I asked some colleagues to try as well bu...