Storage Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

For the past few months I have had an issue with slow discovery of my MDS9134's via Fabric Manager (SA).  We have a pair of 9124's at another site that discover and open instantly, however the pair of 9134's, which are local, take about 5-10 minutes ...

Hello, I have an issue with a proper behaviour of some storage devices within one particular VSAN in a topology where IVR mechanism is enabled and IVR topology is definied manually.  In general: the issue persists in the bus sector of the Cisco MDS t...

Hi, i have two nexus 5020 which is connected to old emc CX4-480 box and recently i got new VNX 5400 for my setup,please do let me know how should i connect this new box to my exiting setup. should i create new zone for this  BOX or i should add it in...

Resolved! Verify Traffic

Hi all, I have in one customer my SAN "A" and my SAN "B" with,  if I shut down my SAN A all my traffic will go via SAN B, how can I monitor this or check that all the traffic is going via SAN B? Thanks. 637

I have a question about DCNM licenses.   My customer has 10 switches (4x MDS9148, 6x MDS9124e). Attached is a screenshot from DCNM. Customer have bought four FM_server_PKG licenses for the first 4 switches and would like to buy similar licenses for 6...

Radko Pal by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have 2 Nexus 7010 switches in the DC which currently have a switching VDC and a routing VDC. The routing VDC has nothing patched and is not in use. So the routed links are currently in the fabric VDC also. I want to set this up properly. I have...

Hi  We have 2 Nexus 7010 switches with the following ethernet modules N7K-M132XP-12L (VDC Fabric) N7K-F248XP-25E (VDC Routing) Currently only the N7K-F248XP-25E is in use for both switching and routing and all ports are in the Fabric VDC. The N7K-M13...

Hi Folks, I am going through a problem with connectivity between our server and NetApp storage. Server is writing data on storage drive. Common connectivity is normal between these but when application team is storing the data on storage disk it tak...