Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have a client with a large number of switches running 1.3.0.62 and a new switch running 1.4.0 or 1.3.5 (I've tried both versions). I am unable to run between the two switches over their gigabit ports; the link shows that it is down (Administrativel...

whizkidit by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've never replaced a switch before so could use all the help I can get.We just received three new switches, all the same model - SG220-26P-K9-NA Cisco SG220-26P 26-Port Gigabit PoE Smart Plus SwitchThey will replace three switches at three different...

hey guys , i have switch SG200 as access switch connect to 2960X core switch . i want to make link aggregation between them . the link between them is a trunk and allowed VLAN  1,2,3 . i read in SG200 , I can make LAG only when i pass default VLAN on...

First, I found a 3 year old post on Voice VLAN setup with SG300.   I still can't seem to get it to work.  I am not a fan of these GUI setups!  I need some help to set this switch up correctly -- I have tried the smartports and CLI.  On the SG300 I ha...

MODEL : SG 500 - 28pI have setup the following VLANS 900 -> Management200 -> DHCP Server configured on the switch ;180 -> External DHCP​ <- not workingI've got a multi-scope DHCP server running on VLAN 900 (ip address 172.16.17.2 ) and I want to serv...

Product : CISCO SG500-28pI have setup the switch in the lab with the following parametersSwitch is in Layer 3 mode, ip routing enabled, VLANS can communicate with each otherand surf the Internet.NEEDED : Establish local domain name resolution for myd...

Good afternoon!I am working on a SG500 that is giving us some issues at a client's site and I have noticed that when I look at the mac-address table I will see the same MAC address show up in multiple VLANs.  The switch is running firmware version 1....

Hi there, Please excuse my ignorance, as I have no familiarity with Cisco products. I have a Cisco series 200 switch, and I'm trying to open a few TCP ports (81, 8097, 8098 and a few others) on it, so that I can communicate with my NAS. For the life ...

Hello.We plan to buy Cisco SB SG500XG-8F8T. whether all ports are equal? Can I use the SFP ports to connect the server directly to the network card or the storage system (such as HP MSA1040, and others) ?thx

HiI have a Cisco Catalyst 2960G-24TC-L Switch with i did a reset of by holding down the mode button until it reboored itselfAfter it rebooted i cant for my life get into with. I tried "Cisco, cisco, admin, password" and default combinations but i can...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X
Top Solution Authors