Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have a SF 200 48P switch.  When I login to web access to switch it wont fully populate.  Ive tried login several times.  I can see the switch and I can see the tabs, but no labels on any tabs.  I wanted to update firmware, but now I cant get the co...

Hey GuysI need some help, in my venture in trying to learn switches i flashed my whole switch :( I am now getting this errorThe system is unable to boot automatically.  The BOOTenvironment variable needs to be set to a bootableimage.I downloaded the ...

khansen011 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have created at LAG across a stack of two SG-500-28P devices which go to a 3750-E switch stack:However when you unplug one of the Etherchannel members the SG500-28P appears to trigger off a STP convergence and the link goes down. To be clear here t...

Resolved! POE Delay

I have a SG30010-MPPIs there a way to delay applying POE to a port until after the switch is fully booted?I have a situation where I am using the switch with DCHP capabilities, but I need the switch and DHCP server to be fully booted before power is ...

bjbaird by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco 220-48P

Dear BroI am working on Partner of Cisco SMB. I am not clear about PoE+ on this Cisco.By the way kindly please provide me which port number that support PoE+ on Cisco Switch 220-48P.Best RegardChan 

I have a small network of 130 computers including ip base devices. i have recently decided to shift my network to cisco manageable switches. So i have recently purchase 8 switches of 300 series. i have got training of catalyst switches like(2950,2960...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X