Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

hi everyone,i have 2 switch model SF300-24P and one SG300-24P.I have configured them in the same way because i use them for poe meru AP.My problem is that one of the sf300-24P act in a strange manner: when i reboot it, it's not possible to access the...

paolocosi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please see my new confg and let me know that I am going on right way???? really appreciate for your help    Conf t service timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecno service password-encryptionhostname New-ZC-B-SW-Sales2boot...

Hi,I am using a SG300-10P in L3 mode to power 3 Cisco WAP321s and provide connectivity through a trunk to an ISP-provided broadband router. The switch has been working well except for the DHCP server, which has not been very reliable so far. The DHCP...

I recently purchased Small Business Service Contracts for my Cisco Small Business networking products. I know that I'm entitled to 24x7 support, plus the ability to open support cases (I've recently tried it and it works great). I also know I'm entit...

New IT Manager, prior IT staff did not document anything I have identified all routers and switches so far except the 3 ESW 540's throughout the building the issue is they are already bolted up in place and in use I cannot find a console port and nee...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X
Top Solution Authors