Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

HelloPlease help me on the issue of upgrading to the latest version. Last update download cisco.com. 2 files in the archive sx300_fw-13558.ros and sx300_boot-13506.rfb. But I could not find information how to properly install.I want to make the insta...

brovkin.y by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SG300 Firmware

I See new firmware is available for the SG 300 Switches.  I can download the firmware file, but when I try to view the release notes there is a message to say access denied and additional authorisation is needed.Can this be corrected?

ccarmock by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have problem with simple VLAN:I change switch to layer 3 system mode.To port 1 I have connected router. I create 2 vlans:VLAN settings: vlan id 2    and vlan id  4I go to Port VLAN Membership and I join vlan to GE2 2T, GE3 2T, GE4 4T, GE5 4T ...

karol.r by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I'm trying to separate the network traffic on my home setup using VLANs but going through the docs I must admit I feel a bit lost. I'm attaching a simplistic drawing of what I'm trying to achieve (in reality, there some some 50+ devices in my h...

Hi All,I am facing a weird case of SG200. I had a 3Com5500 switch with Fibre module GBIC connecting to the SG200 (Cisco GBIC). The particular port is untagged to vlan 2 with DHCP. By this way, the SG200 supposed to obtain an IP if it is logically com...