Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Dear All,      I have some problem in my small network. I have two sf300 switch and configure nealry 8 vlan in sw1.  sw1 and sw2 connnected through trunk.1 - 8 ports are in vlan 11      -   int vlan 10.1.11.250/249 - 13 port are in vlan 12the problem...

Hi,I want to connect two SG500 switches on 150 meters distance. Do I realy need a MGBBX1 on one end and a GLC-BX-D on the other end?Sounds wiered to me... Why is this?Regards,Klaas.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/interfaces_modules...

We have configured multicasting for our Nexus 5K switches. and for the most part everything seems to be working until recently.Setup is we have 2 Nexus 5k switches connected via Dark FIber from Site A to Site B. Site A is sending the multicast traffc...

We have several SG300 Series Switches (8, 20, 28 and 52-Port Versions) running. All Switches do reboot from time to time: Some after a week or so, others several times a day and then run again happily. In the log I see:%SYSLOG-F-OSFATAL: FATAL ERROR:...

cisco.com by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an SG200 switch and am trying to import a certificate signed by my own CA.  I generate the CSR and sign it using Java's keytool with my own root cert.  When I attempt to import the resulting cert, the switch blanks out the certificate text box...

Resolved! SG 500 ACL Binding

Hallo together,I have a switch from SG 500 Series the works as Layer 3 Routing Switch with the Firmeware 1.2.7.76. I have create some diferent VLAN´s and have defined one ACL for each VLAN. Now i try to do a binding from the ACl to a VLAN but i have ...

Hello,When we configure a SG 300-10 switch in layer 3 mode to do so some static routing, I would like to know the ARP table limit (association between IP address and MAC address) ? The documention talks about MAC (association between MAC and port) ta...

swinnen.l by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes