Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, I wonder if it's normal for the PoE voltage be very fluctuating?I have seen voltages from as low as 31V all the way up to 94VMainly I monitor the switch via SNMP using Observium, but I have also observed strange voltags using CLI command:  show p...

gberg by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have two SG550x Switches as a Stack. I need a Layer2 redundancy between my Stack and two switches on the other Side. The Other Side are Switches that dosen't support LACP, LAG or Spanning Tree. I think Flex Link will solve my Problem but i can'...

Omega666 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I just want to know where to download the latest firmware and boot images for SG300 on v04 hardware version.  The release notes of fw1.4.8.6 available at the product support site made no mention on hardware version other than v01 and v02 - see sn...

Jet by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Apologies for the long title. This firmware update *just* came out. Usually I wouldn't brave it this soon. But my circumstances are this: I have used gear arriving that I've acquired for a lab setup for a couple of related projects and I have qty 2, ...

Zed969 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,    recently we run into an issue. I am managing some retail shops, where I have few switches (SG350, SG350P) some Unifi APs and brand new Zebra barcode scanners. Everything works fine unless the guys roam with the Zebras from one AP to ano...

Tom.s by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! stable IOS version

Can anybody tell me which one is the stable latest ios version for teh cisco 3750 x series switches?i have upgraded all the switches in LAB to 15.2 (4) e9 but i am not sure if i send these switches to production, will it remain stable? before they we...

barkimtbc by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Bonjour, actuellement j'ai un problème avec la série sg350. j'ai plusieurs VLAN, j'active bien l'igmp comme il se doit mais l'election auto du querier ne marche pas (enfin si mais que dans le vlan 1). l'adresse du querier affiche tout le temps 255.25...