Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Добрый день, недавно появилась проблема с данным свичем. Работает он в L2 как обычным свичем между клиентами и серверами (нагрузка в принципе минимальна, сейчас там 100мбитный 3com стоит шуршит). Недавно было замечено, что скорость между серверами и ...

Hi, I have a SG350XG-24F that will not boot properly. It gets to Loading system/images/active-image and hangs.                I have tried to XMODEM the firmware to it, but the transfer fails after a second. I tried several versions of the firmware: ...

Cisco SG350XG Boot.PNG Cisco SG350XG XModem.PNG

i have an issue with SG300-28MP that connected to Cisco Aironet 1702i for 20 unitsthe AP going down randomly 2-4 units very often (not joining WLC)status LINK/ACT LED is down but PoE LED is up.the poe power consumption is about 50-60% i used to repla...

In earlier model of 3750, I have used flexlinks on L2 interfaces.Example: interface GigabitEthernet1/0/20description Vlan-10switchport access vlan 10switchport mode accessswitchport backup interface Gi2/0/20 However, on newer 3850 with OS 16.x.x does...

avilt by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm working with an SG200-50P switch. I know it's probably more "Linksys" that "Cisco", but I figured I'd try here since there's little info I've found to help me. I ordered an MGBT1 GB Ethernet module and can't get it to be recognized by the s...