Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I'm new Cisco user. I have on Cisco 350 Switch. I created three VLAN (10, 20, 30). On VLAN 10 I entered IP from subnet of my Internet Router (non CISCO device). If I connect client to this VLAN via CISCO Router, it connects to the Internet (DH...

GoldHead by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My network consists of cisco catalyst 3850 24 port switches used as the routers between my sites. I am out of 3850s and need to add a new site. i do have some 9300 switches. My question is can i add the 9300 switch into my network as a router without...

Joey Sams by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PMDoes anyone know what the following means that shows vty0 as a user ?While further down in the last commands the user that exists in cpe is normally shown.Basically I'm looking to find out who threw the commands with vty0@vty0358     1           vt...

azoubakis by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have started using C1121-8PLTEP in our branches. Today needed to use the PoE for the first time. Cannot get power on any of the 8 ports. This looks ominous:sh powerMain PSU :Configured Mode : N/ACurrent runtime state same : N/APowerSupplySourc...

HiI am building an home laboratory with some routers.I'd like to know if can I connect Cisco 1841 with WIC-1T interface to a Cisco 2921 with HWIC-2T interface?The true cable should be CAB-SS-2660X? 

Hi, We have CISCO IOS XRv9000 installed with FW version 7.3.25.I tried to create a ssh connection and started with creating a rsa key:#crypto key generate rsaWhen I ran it, I was getting "Operation not permitted" error on the console.I was running th...

jameslee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I have the following network; A ring backbone consisting of Nokia Routers running multiprotocol BGP, MPLS, LDP, SDP, VPRN service. The Sites would run a Cisco Switch that communicates with the Noka Router through BGP.The Cisco switches can communicat...

hello,I want to access to servers which are connected behind my router Cisco ISR LTE/4G.On the process creating the hostname, it tells me to fill a public IP address but i don't know why because the IP on the router is dynamic and changes every time....

I have a plain Cisco 3650 switch. I need to transfer the running config from this switch to a PC running SCP (Solarwinds)The PC is directly connected to the switch & the ping is reachable between the switch and the PC.SCP is enabled in the solarwinds...

RS19 by Level 4
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card