Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, While connecting to my RV340 I store that my 40 site-to-site VPN tunnels with my clients were marked as "DOWN" while everything is working normally. Two days ago everything was ok. In view of our infrastructure, the router cannot be updated or...

rv3.PNG RV.png No LAN interfaces.png LAN interfaces on the 2nd router.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I change all of my switches (netgear/HP) for CISCO C9500 and C9200. I have an issue with WIFI authent Radius with Ruckus AP. There are some Ruckus AP with one AP like master/control. There are some SSID, but just the SSID with Radius authent d...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'd like to know if the 10 Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 interface of the CBS350-16XTS switch complies with the IEEE 802.3bz standard which allows to interface without loss of performance with:  2.5 Gigabit Ethernet5 Gigabit EthernetAnd backwards comp...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Do I need to renew the essential DNA licenses on the 9300 switches I have in my network?   DNA licenses expire in 10 days.   What is the impact for my customers if the licenses are not renewed? Switches are routing, QoS, and Tier 2. Thank you ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I configured my Business 250-8T-D switch to work only on 2 queues 1 and 8 but unfortunately whatever I do there are still packages in queue 7. I tried to re-map the dscp, class mapping, policy, qos in advanced / basic, strict mode/ wrr, in qos...

cap_ecran63.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After setting the source port and destination port on the switch with the monitor session 1 command, After "show interface", the number of output packets on the destination port, and the output & input packets on the source port are too different.   ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.Two C9300 switches are in use with HSRP configuration.Netflow in/out is set for uplink of Act switch and uplink of Std switch as follows.I checked the in/out traffic flow on the Act switch.And I only checked out traffic on Std switch.Although ther...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes