Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, I have a question around Catalyst9400 hardware queuing. We are planning to replace C3750X stacks with Catayst9404R switches. Currently 4Q3T model (without priority queue) is deployed on C3750X and we want to retain existing QoS configuration...

Hi,        I'm using the cisco packet and I'm trying to connect the Ip Phone but I couldn't get the IP to the IP Phone. I already configured the DHCP Server including the VLAN for the data and voice. Also, I can receive IP to computers. please hel

Hi All, I have 2 questions:  1stI ordered C9200L without license when to buy to stock. My question is: will the basic funcionality work without DNA licencses? If i only need L2 switching. (cutomer is asking, if this is possible)Or is there any trial ...

Hi Friends I was trying to change MTU size in Cisco SG-350-28SFP switch. The command Switch(config)# system mtu 2500  is not working. This command is not available. I want to change the MTU size from 1500 to 1600. Can anyone help how we can do this? ...

Hello all,I'm fairly new to Cisco configuration and I am looking at a problem for a client that involves the use of a Cisco 887 (wired only) as the main router/gateway.The problem I am investigating involves the allocatoni of DHCP addresses from the ...

Hi All,ok so my 350XG is all configured up and I need now to connect it to my existing (to be replaced) infrastructure.So I configured the following; interface TenGigabitEthernet1/0/7 description DELL-STACK-TEMP switchport mode trunk switchport tr...

cre8toruk by Spotlight
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a graduation project that Corporate Network Infrastructure Design with Network Simulator and I need get statistic(delay,packet drop etc.).Is there any way to get this information on cisco packet tracer? And also detailed description about ...