Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! OSPF MULTIAREA

HiI'm trying to set up a network with multiarea ospf.I've set ospf like in the uploaded screen but I can only reach:From all PCs on the left side (AREA 0) the ip on serial port of Router0 (R1)From all PCs on the right side (AREA 2) the ip on serial p...

Capture.PNG R1proto.PNG R2proto.PNG

Resolved! STP BPDU Qns

Hican anyone please help me to answer this qns? 1)In what two ways is the IEEE STP BPDU frames sent when you have a native VLAN 953 set? (Choose two.)A. IEEE STP BPDU frames are sent untagged over VLAN 953.B. IEEE STP BPDU frames are sent tagged over...

sivam siva by Level 3
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a SG500-28P switch and a number of layer 2 switches in my office network. Currently, we are using 10.202.0.1/23 and 10.202.1.1/23 networks. I need to configure 10.202.2.1/24 network and also communicate with the remaining network. What would b...

Praja9 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I have a cluster, consisting of two SG550XG-8F8T. I need to update the firmware (got told so by Cisco support after an outage). Since I have never done this before, I am curious what the best way to accomplish this would be? Thanks in advan...

Joshi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting a 50Mbs fiber internet connection in a few weeks and I will be sharing it with my neighbors.  The only option here is AT&T dedicated service which is very expensive. So we share it.I am using a Cisco 3750v2 switch with IOS 15.0 and I hav...

Hello all, Does anyone know what the average failover time is for hosts dual-connected to a pair of Nexus 9k's (vPC configuration)? I recently upgraded four Nexus 9k's, one at a time, and found some hosts had lost connectivity for about 6 seconds dur...

shamg1974 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up a small ISP for my neighbors.  I have a three Cisco switches running IOS ipservices 15.0, one 3750G, one 3750v2, and one 2960LT-L running LanBase 15.0.My main switch is a 3750G and on port gi1/0/40, a Cisco 4331 router that AT&T provi...

I need help with TFTP command syntax.  What is wrong here? image resides on solarwinds TFTP within C:\TFTP-Root.  Devices are reachable too and TFTP service is active. SWITCH#copy tftp: flash:Address or name of remote host [x.x.x.x]?Source filename [...

davinci by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Netflow lite issue

hi, I am trying to configure the Netflow lite on the 2960x. Core L3 --- 2960x L2 switch --- Core L3 None of the core is supporting Netflow.  L2 swith is configur with VLAN 30 to enable routing. I want to catpure the netflow. Configuration applied: fl...