Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, I have a few questions regarding Auto QOS SRND4 service policies. The only policy my switch created is service-policy input AUTOQOS-SRND4-CISCOPHONE-POLICY Is this something I would want to configure on all my trunk links or should this in...

Hello. I have connected 2 3750's togeather to make a stack, it shows one as master and the other as Member, is that the same as Master and Slave? or is Member somethiing different? Also the stack light does not show on? any ideas on this? Kind Regard...

CobbyJ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to configure a cluster router so that when one fails, the other picks on doing the same routing functions. please how do I do this?

sly007 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Does the high performance Cisco 9500 switches (C9500-48Y4C) support SVL? Cisco IOS XE Fuji 16.9.xUnsupported Features—Cisco Catalyst 9500 Series Switches - High PerformanceCisco Application Visibility and Control (AVC)High Availability—Cisco ...

Jay233 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have a switch 3850,and we wanted to configure a route-map on the interface and vlan,but when we enter the commond ‘ip policy route-map CE11’ under the interface vlan ,it noted a console error: PLATFORM_PBR-3-UNSUPPORTED_RMAP: Route-map CE11 ha...

Hi, I'm seeing a lot of FEC corrected words in an arista 7060 connected to a nexus 3232 and would like to know if there is a command to check that in cisco. Output from arista:localhost#show inter et58/4 phy detailEthernet58/4Current State Changes La...

Hi all. We are currently doing IOS inventory for our devices. From the following link http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/ios-nx-os-software/ios-software-releases-12-1-special-early-deployments/index.html it is stated that 12.1(14)EA1 has reached E...

HI: we have C3650-TD-E running in our datacenter since last year ( it was C3560-E24TD before the replacement)when i try to add new vlan 670,  it shows%SPANTREE_VLAN_SW-2-MAX_INSTANCE: Platform limit of 128 STP instances exceeded. No instance created ...

jackzhao by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card