Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guysI try to update a 3850 WLC and 10 AP`s 2702I. I download the Image cat3k_caa-universalk9.16.09.03.SPA.bin and try to intall it via GUI, but this fails with the following output: Cisco package depencies not satisfied, operation aborted.Can i...

my company has 5 the cisco catalyst 2960 24 port switches. we want to upgrade our network on 1GB network. what you can recommend to me? i can buy new model (which one is replacement for model the cisco catalyst 2960 24port) or i made some upgrade?

gogi99 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. We want to connect 2 3750 stacks using fibre or ethernet cables because that are in different rooms but we also need our first stack to be a master with ip routes in and our secondary stack to also have the ip routes as redundancy and only to ...

CobbyJ by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, Someone hacked our cisco router. They create new username and password. I delete this username but when i do show running again I see this username and password. I upgrade the ios, reload the router but the problem is not solved.  We do not w...

Hi Everyone. I'm currently working towards a project with a client. They are asking for access switches that support Jumbo Frames at least of 9216 bytes. The product that fits the needs and also the budget is the Catalyst 9200. But I found out it onl...

Hi All,   We have a Nexus Switch. If we would like to save the configuration, we don't success.   The Problem is: "Nexus1# copy running-config startup-config ####################################### 100% Configuration update aborted: request was abort...