Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hello If I want to limit the multicast packet to 100pps for a switch port egress side, can Nexus 3548-X realize this? If yes, what the config would be? if no, which version OS does support to realize this? ThanksQu Dong

abc666 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,   I am studying for the CCNP SWITCH 300-115 certification, I am reading the official CIsco Guide for this certification, but it is English and I prefer to read the book in Portuguese or Spanish.   I would like to know if anyone knows if yo...

Hi, We use Cisco ISE v2.3.0.298 Patch.3. / ISE-VM-K9 With 2 WLC 2504 Some users complain about not bein able to connect... In the Live logs, we can see that the message says :22089 New user session not permitted. Max sessions user limit has been reac...

Charly by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have 2 chassis and I would like to factory reset them. I have tried to follow the password recovery in order to write erase etc, but this doesnt seem to be working. Is there any way to reset to factory completely without having to go through...

Hello ExpertsCould you give me advise? [Condition]We are using 802.1x authentication on Catalyst with IOS and IOS-XE.And our RADIUS server set attribute "class(25)" on Access-Accept packets.When Catalyst send Accounting-request "start" or "stop".IOS ...

Resolved! Crossover chart

I support a machine network over in the Netherlands and they are using Stratix 5700 - Rockwell Automation 1783-BMS10CGN.It comes with the following features:Stratix 5700 Switch, Managed, 8 Fast Ethernet Copper Ports, 2 Gigabit Ethernet Combo Ports, F...

stein9700 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Trying to solve a problem with a device connected to a port that appears to be without issue but I cannot ping it! The device (a VC unit) is connected to the following port: interface FastEthernet0/12 description user Port switchport access...

Process153 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day.  I have a Cisco 3650 48 port switch that is acting strange.  POE seemed to jump around at first, but now after pulling the switch from the closet and testing it with a single cisco phone I am realizing an issue with the switch detecting the...

Davemac10 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just moved into a new job and I had C9500-40X's and Firepower 2120's waiting for me. However when I looked into those model numbers the C9500's are fully 10GB and the FPR2120's are 1GB. Has anyone had success with using a 10GB copper SFP and have t...

Will the 9200T (Non-PoE) switch accept the larger 9200P (PoE) Power Supply (600W) as a redundant PS, or will it complain and not function ?

sld by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes