Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a C9500-12Q-E that I'm trying to connect to a C2960X-48FPD using GLC-SX-MM's.  The 9500 is running 16.9.3 and the 2960 is running 15.2(6)E1.  To use the GLC I have the QSFP to SFP converters install (CVR-QSFP-SFP10G) and I know these work ...

rlcole by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In regards to vtp server mode, does one switch in server mode update another switch in server mode?  the material states that you can create, add, or delete in this mode, but I am not finding about updates.  I am curious if I had more than one switch...

Hello, I need the crypto version of IOS for a VSS pair of 4500x-32 port switches. I tried what I thought was the usual upgrade process. tftp image to bootflash: and slavebootflash: and config to boot system flash blah.bin wr memreloaded both switches...

c-davies by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi My question concerns the activity in CCNA Routing&Switching online netacad course - module 3, chapter 8.1.1.9. Scenario1 - why the second correct answer is 192.168.1.0/24? EIGRP performs auto-summarization each time it crosses a border between tw...

Hi, I need to activate license on switch 4500, this switch was purchased with some license but not sure whether IPbase or LANBase, could we get information from below output that which license has this switch come up with and how to activate it. Curr...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm doing an exercise in packet tracer where I enable security measures on switches. There are three switches connected to each other that I am doing this to. In the process of attempting to do so, I noticed that when I connect the three switches, on...

TheFox by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can you do this? Stackwise Virtual with different 9K switches? the docs say "Cat 9000 series switches" in general. It looks like the caveats are:- no uplink ports- same license and code levelCode level for full Cat 9K support looks like 16.9 or above

I have very strange behavior with our 4x10G port-channel on a 3650-48FD-L switch-stack.I have 2 switches and have created a port-channel with 2 10G ports from each switch to create a total of 40G. When all 4 10G interfaces are up, we are losing packe...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card