Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I am looking on my Nexus 3064 to configure a Q-in-Q tunnel using an EtherType 802.1ad. According to this Cisco documentation the command: switchport dot1q ethertype is implemented since version 5.0(3)U4(1).The version of my equipment is 6.0(2)...

JGFR by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, After power failure in our Network Closed, our Cisco Catalyst 3650 48 PoE+ 4X10G restarted normally but is showing error (see attached file).furthermore i am able to access the switch console and enter command but all the led on the ports a...

Hi,     I faced an old problem     6509 msfc--internal-switch port--(outside)FWSM module L2 trnsparentmode(inside)--Switch(same 6509)--port9/5--pc1                           VLAN 10                                                                     ...

fly by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,recently we have a problem with switch in stack.Please refer to attached files.###show_logging.txtI assume, that the switch stack was interrupted (seems the standby switch gone down), but the active switch remained up all the time. Am I ri...

Jed Mk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a switch that is not pingable and will not show up on solarwinds. It is working and all the users and phones are still functioning, but we cannot SSH to remotely manage it or use ACS. We have to console in and use local login to make any chang...

sedvalson by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to update a stack but the only tar file I see available also has the Web Based files and when I try to update the IOS with the archive-sw command all the html files are extracted too. Is it possible to only update the bin file without installi...