Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Mutlicast

Hello all experts, i'm experiencing an issue on the scenario in attached file , i have one server multicast that is connected to a sw1 in access port , Sw1 is connected to a router by a TR port , SW2 is also connected to the router by TR port , my IP...

Ziggy74 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I have a 802.1x problem here.I hoped  the PC while authentication fail dynamically allocating to guest vlanBut it turned to be drop not be assigned to the dedicated guest vlan  c3560#sho mac add int fa0/13Mac Address Table---------------...

I have an interesting situation that I haven't seen before.  We are running 6509s for our access switches, and, for the most part, Cisco 7975 VoIP phones.  We have a voice vlan (we'll say vlan 20), and a data vlan (say, vlan 10).  I've seen on a coup...

I have two 4507 R+E switches with sup7-LE.Both sup are on same IOS. But the problem is that somehow we missed to order enterprise license for one chassis. So we have one chassis on ipbase license.The other chassis has enterprise license.Has anyone fa...

I`ve two WS-C3850-12S switch in switch. Both switch has C3850-NM-4-1G module attach to it.I`want to install 10 Gig NIM card in to any one Switch by removing 1Gig NIM card.My question is that, It`ll affect my current configuration or it will operate w...

gors by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys, I got that problem with my switch, it just says `BOOT FAIL` in PuTTY and also fan is not working. I changed fan with another working one but still fan is not working and still I got same problem. Is there any suggestions what should I do?...

Hi, everybodySome issues with the Cisco 3850 stack version 16.09.03Why did he miss the instruction to change the "role"?I am pretty sure that version 16.06.03 is a command with a "role"Because I need to change all 3850 characters from standby to acti...

Hi, We are using HSRP with our Cisco 881 routers connected with single switch as per topology attached. A strange thing happened today. A sudden packet loss appears in the network. I login to the primary router. I pinged all the devices and Internet ...

usmansa1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 6509E with a WS-X6748-GE-TX line card.  The line card failed and I have a replacement ready.  The Nortel/Avaya chasis that I have worked with in the past had a firmware for the line card that needed to match the code the switch is running.  ...

Hello, I need help with Private-VLAN configuration. This is something that I haven't done before and I have ran into issues during the configuration. To give some background, I am trying to configure Private-VLAN for clients to be on isolated VLAN to...

FW1 Active.png FW2 Active.png
tigerjj85 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ExpertsPlease I need some help with this: ExpertsPlease I need some help with this: I have a Cisco 6509 (CORE 1) that is connected to another switch 6509 (CORE 2), but on March 14 the adjacency with the other networks was lost, so all the neighbors i...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card