Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Following the step-by-step documentation from Cisco here: Release Notes for Cisco Catalyst 9200 Series SwitchesAfter doing the final reload, the old IOS is still what is booted to. I have cleaned up, set boot to packages.conf, installed the new IOS, ...

I've got a C9300 IOS-XE ver 17.6.4.  I can SSH into it no problem with my original 'admin' username.  But I've created another username with privilege 15 and I cannot login with it-  failed authentication. I know I'm missing something simple but I ca...

Resolved! ARP TABLE

In Cisco Packet Tracer, is there an ARP table for the printer or the IP-Phone ?If yes, how can I access or view this ARP table for the printer or the IP-Phone ?

YFA by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. We have several Cisco pods racked with NetLab to allow student remote access for labs. We've been having some issues with them resetting to base configuration at the end of labs. Would anyone care to compare this to Cisco Modelling Labs? (I've...

greenk3 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,What is the correct way of connecting the keep-alive link in a vPC. I read the best practices document which suggest to use the mgmt0 interface. Now, do I have to use an out-of-band switch to connect all these switches for ssh access? OR can I...

Dear All,I am trying to configure Zabbix to see the realtime traffic on Cisco 6500 Switch, with Supervisor 2T.I have also configured my own basic template with SNMP that use OID 1.3.6.1.2.1.2, the SNMPWALK works but I do not see any data in the Zabbi...

ifabrizio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes