Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys,   I have some interfaces with output drops, but it doesn't seem to be normal if the interfaces are 1Gbps and they don't reach a quarter of its capacity. Somebody can help me to determine its cause and solution?   Regards, Abdiel MoyanoCat...

I have a remote 3560X switch which has produced the following error messages. Nothing is connected to port 22, none of the other devices require POE from the switch. Port 21 came back online, but not 23 or 24. Any ideas what this refers to and whethe...

Hi group, anyone has experience with the install all no-reload option on nx-OS ? Is it correct that the image is extracted and saved without the disruptive reboot ?  I would like to use it to prepare all my switches with new software and then reboot ...

a.ascione by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI need to upgrade some 3850-24XU-L switches, they hung the other day whereby they stopped forwarding traffic and all the lights were stuck on, I am guessing this is some kind of bug.Last time I upgraded some 3850's they became unusable due to s...

Hi all, I have to configure my 5672 with the fex 2348 via QSFP , I did the normal configuration but the fex is not starting up. Is there any special configuration when I use the QSFP? Thanks. 611

Hi, After 250 days of work, cisco decided to upgrade the system, everyone prepared the new kickstart and the image of the system. I made backup configurations and sent the system to reboot. After the reboot, the system does not start (cyclically rebo...

Hi, I have created a simple network diagram by using Cisco Packet Tracer. Here, I want to deny all the access from "Network 2" side to "Network 1". At the same time, I should be able to access the devices of "Network 2" from "Network 1".I tried with ...

Problem1.JPG
sameeraj1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two ports configured on a switch, one being an access port for VLAN 10, the other being a trunk port.  Should two hosts (one connected to the access port, the other connected to the trunk port) be able to talk to each other?  Specifically via ...

mparham6 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes