Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am attempting to upgrade the IOS image on a 3850 switch stack. I have uploaded the new IOS image to the switches in the stack. The documentation I have read states to use the "software install" option from Privileged Exec mode. This option is not a...

Resolved! 3750x versions

Hi there, Thanks for reading!   I need add switches to an existing stack.  All hardware is 3750x but the versions are different.  The versioning on the bench switches is (C3750-IPSERVICESK9-M), Version 15.0(2)SE6, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)BOOTLDR: C3750...

Bob Greer by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys, I had a problem with pining my NAS storage the topology like this: the internet modem is the default gateway connected to the int f0/0 of the router Cisco 1800 series with the IP address 192.168.1.2 the other int f0/1 configured with the ...

Hello, I'm Luca.I have a Catalyst 2960-X and I have this list of vty: line con 0line vty 0 1 password  loginline vty 2 4 password  loginline vty 5 password  loginline vty 6 password  loginline vty 7 15 password  logincould someone explain to me the m...

HI,    How much time switch will take to MSTP convergence and shift the traffic to alternate path.   what is the impact time? black hole? my network diameter is  : 16 my hello time is : 2s Forwading time is: 15s

jigojar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All I have an issue, with one of our routers a CISCO7609 running with 2 supervisors WS-SUP720-3BXL (hot) and a WS-SUP720-BASE (active)We keep getting the following messages in the log output. I cannot seem to find any solution for this, so i hope ...

Hi,We have a 6 switch stack that is split between two cabinets, switches 1-3 in the left cabinet, 4-6 in the right. We need to add a new switch to each cabinet. I am confident adding a switch to the bottom of a stack and know the do's and dont's but ...