Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,    What is the correct way to enforce password length on Cisco WS-C3850?  I found a document that specifies the AAA common criteria security policy but then does it need to be tied to a specific user or can we turn it on globally?   Thanks, 

We would like to test the autoinstall feature with the vstack technology. Earlier, we had no vstack on our switches, cause it would fill our log files with unnecessary messages all the time. I enabled vstack on one test switch, but i cant get the ser...

Lets say I have the below config.   interface GigabitEthernet0/0/1description testencapsulation dot1Q 201ip address x.x.x.xno ip redirectsno ip proxy-arpstandby version 2standby 201 ip y.y.y.y.y standby 201 timers msec 500 2standby 201 priority 200st...

HI all.  I have a Cisco 891W ISR with the embedded AP801 inside.  I seem to have forgotten the password for it.  I can get into the router no problem, but must have at some point disabled the web server for the AP as I can't get to it that way, so ne...

Hi All,   I am trying to get information related to ACL logging on Nexus 3500 and 3172. The documentation has not been of much help till now.    Looking forward to some help from fellow community members on the following - 1. Is ACL logging enabled b...

I've got a 7206-VXR with an NPE-G1 and IOS 12.4(22)T connected to a 3845 IOS 12.4.(15)T and am wanting toconfigure BFD (bidirectional forwarding detection) between the routers.  I'm able to configure thecorrect bfd commands under the 'router eigrp 1'...

jkeeffe by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm new to the forum and new to the company I work for. I am currently over seeing a small network set up with 5 remote sites that is experiencing very slow VPN tunnel speeds. Our Main site is has a ASA 5510 (50/50 fiber) and the remotes all h...

JackPIT by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day.I've created a Python script that backs up most of my network devices via netmiko and CLI. Some of these switches are small business models (e.g. SG200 series) that only allow access via HTTP/S. Is there any standard solution for automating ...

ksbolton1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes